Voting Round 3 - Yakusoku no Neverland vs. One-Punch Man | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Yakusoku no Neverland vs. One-Punch Man

Who wins?

• Yakusoku no Neverland

• One-Punch Man

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey, if you don't want more increasingly risque artwork of a cool, badass, yet incredibly moe legal loli (28 years old FYI) who am I to force it on you?
So you don't want my vote? Pity. :heh

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So you don't want my vote? Pity. :heh
Oh, I do. I just don't trust you.

After all, your already backing Neverland despite it having no sexiness to speak of. The Sky I know and love would never do that. Which makes me wonder...are you even really Sky at all?:gwah

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

After all, your already backing Neverland despite it having no sexiness to speak of. The Sky I know and love would never do that. Which makes me wonder...are you even really Sky at all?:gwah
I am backing Erin-chi. Big difference.
Of course I will vote for sexy legal lolis if provided. :heh

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Oh sexiness, but he ll definitely have a foodgasm with my tart recipe

@Demonspeed :arf

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am backing Erin-chi. Big difference.
Of course I will vote for sexy legal lolis if provided. :heh
So what your saying is, in your heart...

Erin + Depression > Me + Loli's​

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So what your saying is, in your heart...

Erin + Depression > Me + Loli's​

Just because the amount of lolis is still not big enough~

I am a business man after all.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just because the amount of lolis is still not big enough~

I am a business man after all.
She has no lolis...:(

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
*gives up on @Sky both in this campaign and, in a broader sense, as a human being*

Whelp, fellow heroes, I figured he was a lost cause but for righteousness I had to give it a go. Let us remember him as he was, not what he has become. Now that that's done with that we can wash our hands of this degenerate loli stuff lets all take a step back and focus on what's truly important.

The true beauty queen of One Punch-man, B-Class in the manga but S-Class in our hearts, Fubuki. Bringing with her a great blend of ruthless arrogance and emotional vulnerability due to her insecurities regarding the difficulty of measuring up to her older sister in terms of ability.

But in terms of looks, depth as a character, and waifu potential. She's leagues above her legal loli sister. Bringing a level of grace and elegance series along with the perspective of one who struggles to find greatness even when surrounded by those seemingly born to it. A beautiful character through and through.

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I start to believe you simply don't have more Tatsumaki pics. :notsure

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I start to believe you simply don't have more Tatsumaki pics. :notsure
Take this one as a fond farewell. The rest are staying in my recycle bin this time.:heh

Reactions: Sky

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Two words: Pear - Tart

:gaw

@Erinyes fulfilled the promise, on the other hand @Jammin looks very invested in the visual campaign, too bad Im not caught up by first impressions huh? :kappa

So Neverland gets my vote, I loved the series through its entire first part and Im patiently waiting to binge read 30 chaps in one go and enjoy its greatness again.
True that it might not be as gruesome or tragic as it may seem in the first place, but its premise is so refreshing... With really intelligent characters that are amazingly relatable, a new type of tension through outsmarting each other, an outstanding plot and development... All that one punch man lacks, and will always lack.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Two words: Pear - Tart

:gaw

@Erinyes fulfilled the promise, on the other hand @Jammin looks very invested in the visual campaign, too bad Im not caught up by first impressions huh? :kappa

So Neverland gets my vote, I loved the series through its entire first part and Im patiently waiting to binge read 30 chaps in one go and enjoy its greatness again.
True that it might not be as gruesome or tragic as it may seem in the first place, but its premise is so refreshing... With really intelligent characters that are amazingly relatable, a new type of tension through outsmarting each other, an outstanding plot and development... All that one punch man lacks, and will always lack.
Fair is fair @Lambu when I backed Bleach over Koe no Katachi I knew there would be price to pay. Tragic though it may be.

However! To even pretend you did it for a Pear Tart. That really hurts. Just a blatant violation of the tart pecking order.

Raspberry Tart(King of Tarts) > Apple Tart > Strawberry Tart > Lemon Meringue Tart > Pear Tart > Blueberry Tart >>> Peach Tart(objectively garbage)

At least kick it up to Lemon Meringue! Surely our history together warrants that.:(

Last edited:

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Fair is fair @Lambu when I backed Bleach over Koe no Katachi I knew there would be price to pay. Tragic though it may be.

However! To even pretend you did it for a Pear Tart. That really hurts. Just a blatant violation of the tart pecking order.

Raspberry Tart(King of Tarts) > Apple Tart > Strawberry Tart > Lemon Meringue Tart > Pear Tart > Blueberry Tart >>> Peach Tart(objectively garbage)

At least kick it up to Lemon Meringue! Surely our history together warrants that.:(
Fair point and fair ranking but... well, pear is my favourite fruit so in this situation it would equal the strawberry tart or even surpass it slightly.
And Jammin, we both know any tart that you offered to me would be salty as fck. :kappa :pjsalt

Still, I will vote for OPM next round if it manages to pass this one, I promise.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Sorry but lemon-meringue tart , though it's my favourite with strawberries, is beyond my gourmet capabilities

Translation : im lame at cooking :s

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Sorry but lemon-meringue tart , though it's my favourite with strawberries, is beyond my gourmet capabilities

Translation : im lame at cooking :s
Voting for your recipe wasn't worth it then :heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.