Semifinal - Zeref vs Gildarts vs Irene | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Zeref vs Gildarts vs Irene

Who wins?

• Zeref Dragneel

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Gildarts Clive

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Irene Belserion

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gildartz cubes zeref. Zeref isn't getting pass gildartz let alone getting Irene. Anyways irene wins solo becuase of dragon form

DRE_DAY

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
i think people are looking down on Gildarts calling the guy a fodder and all and also his ability to crash magic, it won't be easy for either to take Gildarts remember this Guy can even crash wind and Gravity itself, up to this point we still don't know the limits of what he can and cannot crash. Most magic are useless against him, anyone find it strange why August only used his ability to copy and Null magic rather other magic he has copied against Gildarts? if one should take an educated guess, then base on how August magic work he become intimately familiar with all the nuances of the magic he copied, thus gaining the ability to null said magic, if that's the case he would have known any magic thrown at Gildart would be pointless and Gildarts was in the same predicament, except that august ability to Null magic was more dangerous.with that Eileen/Irene could only take Gildarts in her dragon form would probably win this in that form since her enchantment would have magnify to the point where she become a planet tier character, however Zeref seem to be able to manipulate the form 1st gen Dragon slayer that has turn into dragon so i will go with Zeref on this one, since he is also immortal and can even brush off Igneel flames.

Ice Hunter

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
i think people are looking down on Gildarts calling the guy a fodder and all and also his ability to crash magic, it won't be easy for either to take Gildarts remember this Guy can even crash wind and Gravity itself, up to this point we still don't know the limits of what he can and cannot crash. Most magic are useless against him, anyone find it strange why August only used his ability to copy and Null magic rather other magic he has copied against Gildarts? if one should take an educated guess, then base on how August magic work he become intimately familiar with all the nuances of the magic he copied, thus gaining the ability to null said magic, if that's the case he would have known any magic thrown at Gildart would be pointless and Gildarts was in the same predicament, except that august ability to Null magic was more dangerous.with that Eileen/Irene could only take Gildarts in her dragon form would probably win this in that form since her enchantment would have magnify to the point where she become a planet tier character, however Zeref seem to be able to manipulate the form 1st gen Dragon slayer that has turn into dragon so i will go with Zeref on this one, since he is also immortal and can even brush off Igneel flames.
Zeref's imortality is restricted...

Nemispelled

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Normally, I would say Gildartz insta-cubes Irene and it's over.

However, since this is a three-way battle (conveniently), and Zeref is also one of the other participants... I will give Irene the benefit of the doubt and say that Zeref stalls Gildartz long enough for Irene to transform into a dragon..

And since neither Zeref nor Gildartz are dragon slayers, then that means Irene wins this round.

Really, the only reason why Irene wins this is because she got that damn dragon form.. Without it, her human form would be turned to blocks, courtesy of Gildartz.

So yeah, my vote goes to Irene Belserion.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
HERE ARE THE RESULTS!

Zeref Dragneel

Gildarts Clive

Irene Belserion

21 Votes