Round of 16 - Zeref vs Invel | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Zeref vs Invel

Who will advance to the Quarterfinals?

• Zeref Dragneel

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • Invel Yura

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Zeref Dragneel
-

Invel Yura

Voting Rules:
  • This Battle is a 1 vs 1.
  • During the Best of 16 knockout stage, you'll be able to vote up to 24 hours after discussion ends.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Discussion ends: May 25th, 2017
Voting ends: May 26th, 2017

1. Zeref cannot use time magic, cannot regenerate, and has no access to Fairy Heart.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Damn this ones actually close :zomg restricting FH, he might need it

Jokes, Zeref crushes Invel. He took hits that would easily destroy Invel... while the winter general was losing teeth from punches. One 'Repent' from Zeref would do it imo. Zeref needs tougher opponents, like Natsu/Jellal level, to be in some kind of discomfort.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I guess Invel passed this round because his hax helped him 90%.

he ain't passing this one.

Zeref wins.

Am Shegar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Zeref must be immune to Inbel hax. And long ago Zeref demonstrared death magic. But Gray almost took down Zeref with ice shell. If Inbels armor is like ice shell then Inbel has chance. Yet I voted for Zeref.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I still have faith in Zeref.He may have lost his fight against Natsu but that doesn't mean he is weak.Zeref wins.

Unnamed Namesake

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Zeref, as seen in recent chapters, is pretty weak. But he's immortal, lethal, and versatile.

Invel is very tactile, must be why they call him the winter general. None of Zeref's feats indicate that he could overcome Invel's slave magic, or his ultimate ice which froze Natsu solid. Especially since Zeref doesn't have the power of friendship and isn't caught in a land of make-believe and also doesn't like sucking dick. But Zeref was afflicted by Larcade's and August's magic, so why wouldn't he be by Invel's?

Perhaps I'm still a bit salty from last chapter, but I'm going with Invel.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
P.Attack - Zeref < Invel (ice vs hands)
M.Attack - Zeref > Invel
Defense - Zeref < Invel
Speed - Zeref > Invel
Intellect - Zeref <<< Invel (Sorry, Zeref, but you are freak)
Stamina - Zeref >> Invel (even without immortality)
MP - Zeref >> Invel

Zeref > Invel
Win - Invel
Diff - 4

Invel take this fight by his hax and absolute demonic ice armor. Zeref lose:cheez

I update this post after discussion. Invel win this fight with no diff 1\10.

Last edited:

Kay3795

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Zeref fodderstomps even without FH, Immortality and death magic.

He's vastly superior in..........everything.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As much of a pathetic weakling as Zeref is, he isnt losing to the likes of Invel who ive always considered a low tier spriggan.
With that said, Invel has a decent chance of winning, in fact he probably has a better chance than most people in this tournament. If Zeref is his usual mentally deficient self, Invel could just get a sneaky insta-freeze and then ice lock him, a nice easy win.
Zeref's durability/immortality(literally the only thing he has going for him) is useless against Invel, so the only question is if Invel is capable of immobilizing Zeref long enough to slap Ice Slave on him. Sadly like i said, Invel is pretty low tier imo so i'll have to vote Zeref. However Zeref's recent showings are giving me serious cause to reconsider, he might just be foolish enough to fall for Invel's insta-freeze, after all against Gray's incomplete Lost Ice Shell he was completely immobilized.
Actually maybe i'll wait a bit before voting for either.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Meh. As salty as i can be with the latest chapter, Zeref should still be superior to most Spriggans. He takes this confortably.

Am Shegar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I changed my vote on Inbel. Too bad Zeref was so pathetic this week.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Simple actually
ZEREF fodderizes INVEL. Not even a single magic of INVEL can possibly even hope to get ZEREF in any manner at all.
SLAVE MAGIC - ZEREF himself is highly knowledgable and can avoid it..Next, perse, it works, when ZEREF himself has no control over curse , INVEL is just having a death wish by acting smug there then.

Rest else- Defense, Attack, experience, Versatility, Speed, healing, AoE, Amt of magic.....in each and every department, ZEREF is much above him. So, not really a battle but annihilation and stomping from ZEREF there. Take a walk in park battle for ZEREF.

Yeah, INVEL can surpass ZEREF in looking nerdy with glasses there.

Effortlessly

No other choice but for INVEL to repent

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Not even a single magic of INVEL can possibly even hope to get ZEREF in any manner at all.
Insta freeze + demonic armor = iced Zeref.
None of Zeref's magic or knowledge can help him negate absolute freeze from Invel's armor.

Kay3795

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
This is a tournament yet It's apparent that emotions are running rampant here, reinforcing the criticism Ive directed at certain members before. Zeref is the strongest mage of his empire, and we were told that he ruled them all with an Iron Fist.

To entertain the thought of his devout subjects, Invel of all people, opposing him & actually giving him difficulty is preposterous. Just because his brother, strongest mage in the tournament, could stop him doesn't suddenly lower his power lvl lol.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Insta freeze + demonic armor = iced Zeref.
None of Zeref's magic or knowledge can help him negate absolute freeze from Invel's armor.
perse he can even get tht done. Zeref's death wave arnd him and INVEL's ICE is nothing.
Even GRAY required to go as far as to use ICED shell which is much above what INVEL possibly ever did in his shortspan time in manga. So, normal level freezing is not going to bind ZEREF at all. + ZEREF can use Fire magic too like when he put hole in the END's book and burnt off MARD's book too

Just a snap and INVEL stops existing there.A death ball and INVEL is done forever.

The flames of NATSU in normal just defreezed tht ice..BRANDISH was unaffected. To take down ZEREF, tht level of fodder magic does not work.

The match against INVEL is nothing but a joke for ZEREF there.

Status
Not open for further replies.