Quarterfinal - Fairy Tail vs Yakusoku no Neverland | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Fairy Tail vs Yakusoku no Neverland

Who wins?

• Fairy Tail

• Yakusoku no Neverland

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I mean '-' Brandi did the same with Erza for Waifu Wars and people liked his post and called him clever. I don't see why the shame attempt on Raven now, feels kinda one-sided.
A campaign first before a mass tag also look at revo last time with TPN vs 20th when you go to the thread you could see that all of them supported 20th the one that talked, but even so revo won because most were silent votes.
Even so FT is sooo popular conpare to TPN, I can only say mass tag if you're infront of a popualr opponent, that TPN definitely isn't compare to FT.
Mass tagging first will only creates what happen in the waifu war when it was brandish vs arjuna, and we all were salty about it because it went too out hand with the votes, I definitely don't recommend to start mass tag as it will go too out hand, but when its started there no backing down.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I mean '-' Brandi did the same with Erza for Waifu Wars and people liked his post and called him clever. I don't see why the shame attempt on Raven now, feels kinda one-sided.

honestly i ve always been reluctant with this mass tag thing, indeed brandish did it, but afaik wasnt he responding to a similar conduct (mass pm or discord massive campaign or both, cant remember ?) ? in any case brandish or not, i never supported this, and i still think its somehow wrong, especially when theres absolutely no campaign.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Raven Says TPN boring and trash

while enjoys FT

:epicfacepalm
It's called taste my friend. Why you think others didn't choose series like OPM, HXH, OP, Naruto, etc. to advance when it should be a show in for them? Majority talks and last time I check, FT still has that.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That being said, I'm mentally prepared to lose. FT is insanely popular, far more than Neverland, and Raven is already tagging the entire Fairy Tail fandom so I can see FT winning now, wouldn't be surprised if it happens. I would like losing because of a good campaign against my nomination instead of calling the people you know are fans but hey, I'm no one to stop it.
You shouldn't be discouraged. You've been running a great campaign. Just keep doing what you're doing. And as Raven said mass tagging can always backfire. I consider myself a part of the FT fandom but I didn't vote for it this round. Of course maybe i'm not the best example but you get the point lol. It's war after all. You have enough ammunition.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
A campaign first before a mass tag also look at revo last time with TPN vs 20th when you go to the thread you could see that all of them supported 20th the one that talked, but even so revo won because most were silent votes.
Even so FT is sooo popular conpare to TPN, I can only say mass tag if you're infront of a popualr opponent, that TPN definitely isn't compare to FT.
Mass tagging first will only creates what happen in the waifu war when it was brandish vs arjuna, and we all were salty about it because it went too out hand with the votes, I definitely don't recommend to start mass tag as it will go too out hand, but when its started there no backing down.
My point wasn't to say if it's a good strat or not xD Just to cut Raven some slack. She's not doing anything wrong.

honestly i ve always been reluctant with this mass tag thing, indeed brandish did it, but afaik wasnt he responding to a similar conduct (mass pm or discord massive campaign or both, cant remember ?) ? in any case brandish or not, i never supported this, and i still think its somehow wrong, especially when theres absolutely no campaign.
Nah, people complained that Arju did those things (mass PM and discord campaign) and said that Brandi mass tagging in the thread was fine. Now mass tagging in the thread isn't fine, it seems. Your personal stance doesn't bother me, Erin, I partially share it. Just don't like the different gang reaction for the exact same things xD (again, it's not your individual reaction I'm pinpointing here).

Oh well, might stop before I start another controversy here.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
My point wasn't to say if it's a good strat or not xD Just to cut Raven some slack. She's not doing anything wrong.

Nah, people complained that Arju did those things (mass PM and discord campaign) and said that Brandi mass tagging in the thread was fine. Now mass tagging in the thread isn't fine, it seems. Your personal stance doesn't bother me, Erin, I partially share it. Just don't like the different gang reaction for the exact same things xD (again, it's not your individual reaction I'm pinpointing here).

Oh well, might stop before I start another controversy here.
its fine farf dw, i know you re refering to the double standard. and i totally understand your point and share it too i dont exactly remember everytning back then but yeah theres no reason to react differently to the same feat.

in any case everyone is free to do as he/she thinks better.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
When you have enjoyed all the drama and salt in other threads but then it suddenly happens in your own competition, that's called karma my friend.
Dear, you should open them with open arms! Those are the most wonderful things that can happen to you. Aahhhhh, I remember my battles back then... so much wonderfulness, so much salt from people.. and then you are just sitting like this:

Enjoying it with the fulliest, smirking to them. Knowing your job has been accomplished. Isabella would certainly do that for sure. It the most beautiful thing that can happen, I am talking from experience.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I believe this is a stomp in favor of Fairy Tail, Neverland is just too low in stats compared to Fairy Tail

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am going with Fairy Tail this time. Just to continue it's winning streak and shock surprises to others like before and plus even with its flaws, I still enjoy it.

Don't know The Promise Neverland much, but I respect it status, but don't know if it's for me though.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
I consider myself a part of the FT fandom but I didn't vote for it this round. Of course maybe i'm not the best example but you get the point lol. It's war after all. You have enough ammunition.
Its time to upgrade/evolve from Belserion to Isabellion!

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really enjoyed Fairy Tail and NEVER expected more of it than what it was. Very visually appealing and enjoyable characrers
Story was 'Meh', but I stopped reading it for the "love of the story" half way through.

Yakusoku cant hold my interest, though I keep trying.

I have had to start from chapter 1, 3 seperate times and it just not pleasant enough to hold my interest. That being said, I read it every week in the Hope's that it gets back the excitement of the first arc.

Fairy Tail has my vote

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I kinda enjoy this.

proceed
BUT WAIT GUYS, what's this?

Case closed, yakusoku> FT, even raven agrees :lambirb
I don't like her wish about FT but it doesn't bother me, She still deserve all the likes for being fair and honest. :3

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
This is basically my feelings in a nutshell

or not

Hehehe

The one who laugh

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Syria
I am gonna vote for TPN :yodawg

Not even gonna think about it :cheez

FT logic= new enemy trashing us no worries our friendship power will always win :teehee

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Alright guys, let's cut the salt a little, too much of it is not good for health.

- ̗̀ The demons ̖́-
Mostly the reason why Neverland has horror is because the existence of demons around them. Yes, if manipulative and psycho mothers weren't enough, just when you think you're safe there's a bunch of demons waiting for you.

This is where the series takes the route of action in shonen and the kids not only have to use their intellect, but also how to fight. Which becomes an almost impossible task since in this world there isn't magic or powers to being born with, and they have been under a deep care and being spoiled without warned almost all their lifes.
The demons are the most dangerous ones because the childs are (literally) meat made for them.
This is where "training" comes and after watching the mental battles they have to make, strategys of battle start to be necessary too.

While fighting for real survive, the world of Neverland is more explored, and it shows to be a vast and crueler one. There, Emma and everyone will meet lots of variety of people who have been in their same situation, or a worse one. The world of Neverland keeps showing the cruelty to children, but some humans and other demons show to be a breath of air, and the variety of characters grows.

So the journey of discovering more truths just keep becoming bigger and bigger. Learn about the lie of their childhood isn't enough, and characters develop at understanding they're not the only ones who faced the horrors they learned.

I know Fairy Tail is pretty popular and loved. Fairy Tail has action, adventure and touches the theme of friendship but The Promised Neverland does it as well. What makes it unique from FT, is that TPN, while being a shonen, is different because it follows the shonen genre in a dark way, almost as if it was an old horror child story, in a Brothers Grimms's fairy tales way.

And what makes it so good too is the fact that, while having the love and friendship speech as well,it doesn't stop there, it also teachs how life is not always rainbows, cotton candy, happy days and safe childhood. Not everything will be fine and good at the end of the day no matter how much they fight back. There are moments where loving a family isn't enough, because the tragic moments takes it away with no turning back.

Neverland hasn't ended yet, give this manga a chance (๑>ᴗ<๑)

Last edited:

Rax

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
FT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TPN

Get that downie looking manga out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.