Quarterfinal - Fairy Tail vs Yakusoku no Neverland | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Fairy Tail vs Yakusoku no Neverland

Who wins?

• Fairy Tail

• Yakusoku no Neverland

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am gonna vote for TPN :yodawg

Not even gonna think about it :cheez

FT logic= new enemy trashing us no worries our friendship power will always win :teehee
Same can be said on Jojo though as aren't their teams up in there especially on Dio and the final villains of each part? Don't be hypocritical now :cheez.

Also you been smack talking FT like it has no support. Looks like you better brush up on animes more or get proven wrong back at ya :teehee.

Nemispelled

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
While I understand some people's frustrations, I'm still casting my vote for FT.

Unfortunately, this isn't the "Best Campaigns Wars 2018". The only reason why I participated in this event was because it's deciding which manga should reign champion, and for me, that's FT. It would be a complete lie and betrayal to one of my favorite mangas if I were to vote otherwise.

While good campaigning can sway my opinions in certain cases (ex. the CAs), it doesn't change my favorite mangas or characters. That has already been decided long before the Manga Wars even started.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
While I understand some people's frustrations, I'm still casting my vote for FT.

Unfortunately, this isn't the "Best Campaigns Wars 2018". The only reason why I participated in this event was because it's deciding which manga should reign champion, and for me, that's FT. It would be a complete lie and betrayal to one of my favorite mangas if I were to vote otherwise.

While good campaigning can sway my opinions in certain cases (ex. the CAs), it doesn't change my favorite mangas or characters. That has already been decided long before the Manga Wars even started.
I think people campaign for manga or waifus or husbandos is because they want to spread the word about the things that people might not know. I don't know some manga that was nominated here, but because of the campaigns, I was invested to reading them.

I guess it's fair to vote for the series that you know and love, but the other side might be more convincing.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
FT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TPN

Get that downie looking manga out of here.
Very true.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your post nailed it. It's not "best campaigns manga wars" and campaigns won't be effective to have any impact on your voting when it comes to vote for your favorite manga. For me it's none sense to vote against your favorite manga because of some campaigns.

Thanks for saying your opinion

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Wow things really got heated in this thread last night while I was sleeping and got hit by an earthquake :awe

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wow things really got heated in this thread last night while I was sleeping and got hit by an earthquake :awe
Totes. It'll probably be more enjoyable than the FT vs EZ thread.

Though, are you okay? :comfort

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
no one said don't vote for your favorite, it's just if you want to support it, campaign for it, it doesn't have to be sky, any fan can do it, it's been done before where the nominator didn't campaign but other people, if campaigning is useless, then the underdogs will never have a chance at this, it will be a who's more main mainstream.
Anyways I wanted to say, that maybe all of the people here know FT, but a lot of us don't know it fully and how it's doing right now, that's why I think campaigning for it is necessary to convince other, not fans of the series, as a lot don't read neither TPN ( that I'm planning to read after noblesse ) and FT ( that I won't read because it's tooo long and I can't handle the overused fan service, so I don't know the story in depth, that's why I could need a campaign to vote for it, not a mass tag )
Also sometime you gotta appreciate a great campaign as man it takes a lot of work to do one, and especially one where it tell the basis and try as a hard not to spoil the manga and still keep detail where it's interesting to read and people will give you their votes

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
made up my mind not to vote here.. but sure am glad that I decided to check this thread.

now I miss the old FT section.:emocat

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
As far as the tagging goes, I understand the frustration around it but I don't think it will have a severe impact on the results because it is entirely possible that the people who were tagged have already participated in the event. I mean if we just compare the amount of voters to the number of members who posted in the previous rounds, it seems like there are a lot of silent voters out there.

Just to be clear, I did vote for Fairy Tail this round and have done so in the previous ones. Also, I will admit that unlike Edens Zero, I have not read Yakusoku no Neverland; therefore, I tried to be as objective as possible by reading its synopsis + weekly reviews. Either way, I hope the better manga will win and good luck to all contestants.

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Voting FT
I like neverland but Overall I prefer FT and tbh The next rounds wouldnt be nearly as entertaining if neverland were to go through

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
:lmao I knew about losing against FT since I saw it was my opponent, I'm not very surprised most people are choosing it; if it was the me from 3 years ago I would be voting for it as well, especially because of the nostalgia. If people don't want to do campaign for FT because they don't find it necessary then that's fine, I'm going to keep with it because it also serves to offer people to read the manga I like.
But a campaign about Fairy Tail wouldn't be bad, just to see if my broken relationship with it can be fixed again (@Belserion is that possible, with an ex?), but I will let Mashima do it through Edens Zero :heh
Here some good art by the fandom:

made up my mind not to vote here..
But you said you were going to support TPN...

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia

Master love betray so ..... :kappa
Btw the first fanart is soo gorgeous
*instantly save it as my new background pic*

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
:lmao I knew about losing against FT since I saw it was my opponent, I'm not very surprised most people are choosing it; if it was the me from 3 years ago I would be voting for it as well, especially because of the nostalgia. If people don't want to do campaign for FT because they don't find it necessary then that's fine, I'm going to keep with it because it also serves to offer people to read the manga I like.
But a campaign about Fairy Tail wouldn't be bad, just to see if my broken relationship with it can be fixed again (@Belserion is that possible, witn an ex?), but I will let Mashima do it through Edens Zero :heh
Yeah it's possible. No matter how toxic it got in the end you can't help but remember how good it was at the beginning. FT is like that for a lot of us. And yes a campaign from the opposition would be nice but you have to understand they want people to vote for FT not remind them why they shouldn't :catshrug

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire

but my Juvia(and also Kinana, Cana, etc) will be sad if I vote against FT..

and I'm being so nostalgic about FT right now. :sexyarf

If you provide with some really good salt then I might vote for TPN in the end:e3

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
but my Juvia(and also Kinana, Cana, etc) will be sad if I vote against FT..

and I'm being so nostalgic about FT right now. :sexyarf

If you provide with some really good salt then I might vote for TPN in the end:e3
I understand... I would do it for my girl Lucy as well...
It's my salt against the salt of an entire fandom... but I may open to the salt and post why I dropped FT in the first place.
I know all of you are only waiting for the salt, you lovers of drama :awe

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
It's my salt against the salt of an entire fandom... but I may open to the salt and post why I dropped FT in the first place.
It's not drama, we just waiting for the king of salt to awaken for it's deep sleep :rolleyes:

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
not waiting in vain, i hope... :XD

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah it's possible. No matter how toxic it got in the end you can't help but remember how good it was at the beginning. FT is like that for a lot of us. And yes a campaign from the opposition would be nice but you have to understand they want people to vote for FT not remind them why they shouldn't :catshrug
Cause people like to try to pick on bad moments and forget the good parts like they never existed. If we do that with other series than Naruto, Bleach, Toriko, and Tokyo Ghoul are bad series especially how they all ended. As anime fans, you don't abandon series if it's not perfect cause NEWS FLASH, no anime is perfect. Especially with the good times you enjoy with a series, abandoning it when it got bad moments show your not a true fan of it at all.

You got give props when props it has and like it or not, FT has more good moments than bad moments.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You got give props when props it has and like it or not, FT has more good moments than bad moments.
This is a matter of opinion. Like me personally I was bored halfway through with all the nakama speeches. The best parts for me were the villains. And in the end even that was terribly handled. I will give it props for the fun factor though. FT is a great read if you're not expecting much and only want a quick way to pass a few minutes. No matter how an arc starts the ending is always predictable. In fact I'll admit I still enjoy it. But quality wise it in no way compares to Neverland. As someone who's read both that's just my honest opinion.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
no one said don't vote for your favorite, it's just if you want to support it, campaign for it, it doesn't have to be sky, any fan can do it, it's been done before where the nominator didn't campaign but other people, if campaigning is useless, then the underdogs will never have a chance at this, it will be a who's more main mainstream.
Anyways I wanted to say, that maybe all of the people here know FT, but a lot of us don't know it fully and how it's doing right now, that's why I think campaigning for it is necessary to convince other, not fans of the series, as a lot don't read neither TPN ( that I'm planning to read after noblesse ) and FT ( that I won't read because it's tooo long and I can't handle the overused fan service, so I don't know the story in depth, that's why I could need a campaign to vote for it, not a mass tag )
Also sometime you gotta appreciate a great campaign as man it takes a lot of work to do one, and especially one where it tell the basis and try as a hard not to spoil the manga and still keep detail where it's interesting to read and people will give you their votes

I see your point, but I intentionally did not nominate FT myself because I knew that I was going to be busy around this time of year and probably wouldn't be able to keep up with the campaigning during the Manga Wars (on top of reviewing FT's bi-weekly chapters and holding discussions in other threads).

That's why I just decided that I would support whoever nominated FT, regardless of who it was.

And I'm not blaming @Sky for nominating FT. I had the chance to do it before him, but I chose not to. Also, I'm not saying he's doing a bad job either. At the end of the day, it's gonna be the passion of the fans behind the series that brings the manga to victory.

I have no doubt that you guys put up some convincing campaigns, but my vote would feel "extremely fake" if I were to vote for another manga other than FT.

Anyways, while some people are frustrated with the "mass tagging", I'd like to think of it differently.

To us Fairy Tail fans, it's simply called "The Power of Friendship". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.