Games - Genshin Impact | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Genshin Impact

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Not bad

Apparently some rumors about the Standard Banner being updated, which is honestly overdue.
is it just adding in 4stars who werent added in it yet? like whoever came before Heizou?

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
is it just adding in 4stars who werent added in it yet? like whoever came before Heizou?
I haven't seen anything specific about it. And it seems like it hasn't really been substantiated by trusted sources either.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Didn't know this had a thread.

Tempted to pull for Kazuha and Yomiya, but I need to save to get Cyno, the Archon, and tall, dark and Cat lady.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly have no idea what I'll pull for right now.

Don't feel like I have any "gameplay needs" and I have enough saved up to reach a perfect pity one time. I was going to go Archon but I really don't like her design, so it's going to depend on if the story can make me like her. Don't love any of these other designs either aside from Cat Lady. So maybe I'll go for her.. or maybe I'll keep waiting. Really don't know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did want a Dendro unit but seeing the Dendro Traveler leak. That buttflower looks like it will do the job just fine.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Next wish is for Cyno.

Up to almost 300

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't feel like I have any "gameplay needs" and I have enough saved up to reach a perfect pity one time. I was going to go Archon but I really don't like her design, so it's going to depend on if the story can make me like her. Don't love any of these other designs either aside from Cat Lady. So maybe I'll go for her.. or maybe I'll keep waiting. Really don't know.

I did want a Dendro unit but seeing the Dendro Traveler leak. That buttflower looks like it will do the job just fine.
Same. I'm not too big on her appearance either, so I'm at least hoping she's broken. If she looks lame, she's going to be a skip, which would save me some pulls. I'd like to add some melanin to my team, which is why I'm interested in Cyno and Cat Lady. Only thing with Cyno is he might be another Polearm and I've already got Hu Tao, Raiden, and Shenhe on lock in my main teams and don't really want another.

The only Dendro I'm really interested in is Baizhu and he's taking forever to come out.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Cyno is electro polearm according the leaks. Also has a weapon-switching mechanic like Tartaglia and Raiden, or at least like Ayato where normal attacks are altered in some way.

I think Nilou looks nice, her abilities seem to function in interesting ways. Dehya looks awesome, but I'm kind of worried she'll be another niche/dud 4star if she really is one. Alhaitham is probably my number 1 interest so far, not counting whether the Archon is impressive or not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Didn't know this had a thread.

Tempted to pull for Kazuha and Yomiya, but I need to save to get Cyno, the Archon, and tall, dark and Cat lady.
What are your primos looking like right now? Both Kazuha and Yoimiya are pretty great. Kazuha is probably one of my most use units along with Zhongli.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
What are your primos looking like right now? Both Kazuha and Yoimiya are pretty great. Kazuha is probably one of my most use units along with Zhongli.
280 pulls at the moment and Yelen is my last pulled 5 star and character in general. So I'd be risking a 50/50 as well as another hard pity.

Yeah, i saw the leaks. Just wasn't sure how y'all handled that here and didn't want to risk spoiling. But yeah, I've got tons of Polearms. He sounds interesting, but don't know if i really need him. Also want to see what Scaramouche/Wanderer will look like.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
280 pulls at the moment and Yelen is my last pulled 5 star and character in general. So I'd be risking a 50/50 as well as another hard pity.

Yeah, i saw the leaks. Just wasn't sure how y'all handled that here and didn't want to risk spoiling. But yeah, I've got tons of Polearms. He sounds interesting, but don't know if i really need him. Also want to see what Scaramouche/Wanderer will look like.
Well, you're definitely not lacking in the wish department. Considering that your wishlist is characters that probably aren't showing up until 3.1 at the earliest, you have until October to earn back anything you spent. I'd definitely recommend getting Kazuha at least. IDK what other units you have but if you needed a main dps and don't have Hu Tao then Yoimiya is quite good as a single target pyro dps.

Well, tbh I didn't really have much of a policy for it since it gets spread everywhere anyways, but I linked Lambu to here once and didn't know he was avoiding leaks etc so I guess I'm more mindful of it.

I think I probably have 60ish wishes total if you count all of my resources, quite a deal more broke than usual.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, you're definitely not lacking in the wish department. Considering that your wishlist is characters that probably aren't showing up until 3.1 at the earliest, you have until October to earn back anything you spent. I'd definitely recommend getting Kazuha at least. IDK what other units you have but if you needed a main dps and don't have Hu Tao then Yoimiya is quite good as a single target pyro dps.

Well, tbh I didn't really have much of a policy for it since it gets spread everywhere anyways, but I linked Lambu to here once and didn't know he was avoiding leaks etc so I guess I'm more mindful of it.

I think I probably have 60ish wishes total if you count all of my resources, quite a deal more broke than usual.
Yeah, I have Hu Tao (with Homa no less) and my other main DPS is Ayaka (with Shenhe boost).

I really could use another strong support with Kazuha. Hmm, I have a couple more days to decide.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Dammit. 170 pulls and busted out the wallet for Kazuha and his weapon. Just got 110 pulls left. Definitely skipping Yomaiya now, unfortunately.

Reactions: xi0

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
oops I think ive finally reached the point where I can only do like 2 to 3 hours of Genshin a day instead of like 12+ hours. I love the game I dont know why I just cant tolerate more...though, I guess, next story update when.

Also all this time to do the summer quest isnt helping, will probably do it in a week or so, since Im trying to get all my recent characters to 80. Xiao is currently on 60, Kazuha and Heizou are on 70.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Dammit. 170 pulls and busted out the wallet for Kazuha and his weapon. Just got 110 pulls left. Definitely skipping Yomaiya now, unfortunately.
Wow, so you whaled? Who did you offbanner? What weapon though? Summit Shaper isn't Kazuha's weapon 😭

oops I think ive finally reached the point where I can only do like 2 to 3 hours of Genshin a day instead of like 12+ hours. I love the game I dont know why I just cant tolerate more...though, I guess, next story update when.

Also all this time to do the summer quest isnt helping, will probably do it in a week or so, since Im trying to get all my recent characters to 80. Xiao is currently on 60, Kazuha and Heizou are on 70.
You're approaching endgame conditions once you get through most of the Archon questlines etc.

3.0 is slated to come out on the 24th, since that's when Yoimiya's banner will end.

There's a lot to do with the Summer event though, a lot of exploration stuff and questlines etc.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, so you whaled? Who did you offbanner? What weapon though? Summit Shaper isn't Kazuha's weapon 😭
I'm saying I dolphined to make myself feel better, lol.

Got my 3rd Diluc before Kazuha. Now, that wouldn't have been bad as I still had around 200. Then I overestimated my luck.

Since I never pull the weapon banner often, I misunderstood the whole fate pity system. The rare times I did, I guess I won the 33/33/33 and got the weapon I wanted.

First I Got Skyward Spine.

Then I got the book. Which is when I realized my error. Ironically I did want the book for Mona a week ago but didn't pull.

Then the sunk cost fallacy kicked in and I decided to get his sword since I had it guaranteed.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'm saying I dolphined to make myself feel better, lol.

Got my 3rd Diluc before Kazuha. Now, that wouldn't have been bad as I still had around 200. Then I overestimated my luck.

Since I never pull the weapon banner often, I misunderstood the whole fate pity system. The rare times I did, I guess I won the 33/33/33 and got the weapon I wanted.

First I Got Skyward Spine.

Then I got the book. Which is when I realized my error. Ironically I did want the book for Mona a week ago but didn't pull.

Then the sunk cost fallacy kicked in and I decided to get his sword since I had it guaranteed.
Ah, I forgot the current banner still hadn't switched over. All good then, the sword is his best weapon for sure.

I should probably figure out when the Freedom Sworn might come back around and save for it, unless there's some crazy weapon in Sumeru for him

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I should probably figure out when the Freedom Sworn might come back around and save for it, unless there's some crazy weapon in Sumeru for him
With Triple Banners potentially being a thing, it shouldn't take long for it to pop back up along with Kazuha.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well the 2nd anniversary rewards this year are.. pretty much like the first. 10 wishes and 1600 gems and some random stuff. Along with a bunch of stuff not in the game itself.

It's not as ridiculous as last year but still they have got to be the most miserly gatcha company as far as in game rewards go. The game makes a billion dollars every six months from it's players... and they are just determined to never let off squeezing for a single second, I guess.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Well the 2nd anniversary rewards this year are.. pretty much like the first. 10 wishes and 1600 gems and some random stuff. Along with a bunch of stuff not in the game itself.

It's not as ridiculous as last year but still they have got to be the most miserly gatcha company as far as in game rewards go. The game makes a billion dollars every six months from it's players... and they are just determined to never let off squeezing for a single second, I guess.
Oh cmon, they're using all of that weeb blood money to fund their ufotable animu!!!1

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh cmon, they're using all of that weeb blood money to fund their ufotable animu!!!1
You're right. It's all worth it.

Now to wait the 6-9 months for them to get that out the door. Wait doesn't that mean it's closer to a 3rd Anniversary thing..:notsure

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

They could really afford a pick a 5 Star at this point. Even if they just limit them to the Standard Wish 5 stars, it'd still be something.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
It takes playing a genshin "clone" like Tower of Fantasy to really see how stingy this game is. They just straight up give you a selector chest for any character on the standard banner as a leveling reward. Pity doesn't reset when you pull the highest rarity unit either, so you ALWAYS get one at 80 too. You can also just straight up buy the limited character for 120 of a currency you get each time you summon if you don't win the 50/50 at 80 as well. It's just night and day really.

Maxed out my Thoma on the standard banner and pulled another Qiqi. Was saving my pulls for when Tighnari was added....yikes

Was at 55 or so on the limited banner and off-bannered Mona AGAIN...that's C3. The bright spot being that it was the first 10 pull. Got some more Kuki constellations and got Candace to C2, but I don't know if I'm going to continue and use my guarantee on Cyno. Getting one now the patch before an Archon release is really the fortuitous thing, as I haven't had a pity guarantee since Kazuha's release I think.

Cyno looks super fun, especially with Thundering Fury 4pc (finally someone who can use it well), but it's not really something my account NEEDS. Plus leaks about Nahida are looking a bit absurd and Layla also looks cool. Not to mention Scaramouche, Dehya, Alhaitham, and maybe Dottore at some point. It feels hard to justify spending for another quick-swap Electro DPS when I already have Raiden, Fischl, Beidou, etc.

Oh I also finally hit AR60 last night. Took 671 days or something apparently lol... I guess converting Adventure XP to Mora now is the biggest perk there.