Games - Genshin Impact | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Genshin Impact

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Congrats @xi0. I mean, you'd think one day when they add more ranks you'll just end up getting those instantly when that becomes a thing.

Needless to say I'm jealous of the Mona spook, even if I know it wasn't what you wanted.

Hopefully Genshin will start to get less miserly as competition starts to show up. They really are just too cheap and there is honestly no real excuse for it. The rewards are bad. Really bad. The worst in any gatcha game I've put any significant time into by far. You play a different one and the rewards feel like you're a little orphan boy experiencing a family Christmas for the first time.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Congrats @xi0. I mean, you'd think one day when they add more ranks you'll just end up getting those instantly when that becomes a thing.

Needless to say I'm jealous of the Mona spook, even if I know it wasn't what you wanted.
Nah, it seems that they freeze the XP entirely. It's just stuck at 340,125/340,125 now since I get Mora instead of XP now.

What I really want is Jean but she still eludes me. To be fair to Mona, I'd probably be annoyed at getting Diluc too even though I still don't have him.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've got like 3 Dilucs and 2 Qiqis. I only recently got Mona while chasing Yelen.

Tried Cyno and wasn't really impressed by him. I've barely explored Sumeru outside of the events for Primogems and don't really feel like building a character at the moment. I'll wait for Nahida and Yomiya.

Hopefully Genshin will start to get less miserly as competition starts to show up. They really are just too cheap and there is honestly no real excuse for it. The rewards are bad. Really bad. The worst in any gatcha game I've put any significant time into by far. You play a different one and the rewards feel like you're a little orphan boy experiencing a family Christmas for the first time.
I doubt it. The only competition seems to be how much more of a money sink they can be compared to Genshin, i.e. Dislyte.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Finally after all the drama of moving and stuff Im settled. Could finally get Cyno. Been looking forward to him for so long.

Now to save for Childe (rerun when) and Scaramouche. Trying to do the new special limited event but I have to do, either the Eula or Jean quest first. Which has been interesting.

Also, reminded me of my first quiz in chinese class. (i play in chinese)

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It takes playing a genshin "clone" like Tower of Fantasy to really see how stingy this game is. They just straight up give you a selector chest for any character on the standard banner as a leveling reward. Pity doesn't reset when you pull the highest rarity unit either, so you ALWAYS get one at 80 too. You can also just straight up buy the limited character for 120 of a currency you get each time you summon if you don't win the 50/50 at 80 as well. It's just night and day really.

Maxed out my Thoma on the standard banner and pulled another Qiqi. Was saving my pulls for when Tighnari was added....yikes

Was at 55 or so on the limited banner and off-bannered Mona AGAIN...that's C3. The bright spot being that it was the first 10 pull. Got some more Kuki constellations and got Candace to C2, but I don't know if I'm going to continue and use my guarantee on Cyno. Getting one now the patch before an Archon release is really the fortuitous thing, as I haven't had a pity guarantee since Kazuha's release I think.

Cyno looks super fun, especially with Thundering Fury 4pc (finally someone who can use it well), but it's not really something my account NEEDS. Plus leaks about Nahida are looking a bit absurd and Layla also looks cool. Not to mention Scaramouche, Dehya, Alhaitham, and maybe Dottore at some point. It feels hard to justify spending for another quick-swap Electro DPS when I already have Raiden, Fischl, Beidou, etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I also finally hit AR60 last night. Took 671 days or something apparently lol... I guess converting Adventure XP to Mora now is the biggest perk there.
I hit AR 60 too!!! I am saving all my gems for Nahida. She will be worth it!

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I hit AR 60 too!!! I am saving all my gems for Nahida. She will be worth it!
Have you played since the game's release? Or have you been doing resin refills like a whale? :hmm

I'm actually curious whether there's info out on whether Sumeru is actually complete now or not. Last I saw there wasn't any info on it. Was expecting the desert subregion to be more directly West of the regions we had in 3.0
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A new speculative timeline for upcoming units

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Have you played since the game's release? Or have you been doing resin refills like a whale? :hmm

I'm actually curious whether there's info out on whether Sumeru is actually complete now or not. Last I saw there wasn't any info on it. Was expecting the desert subregion to be more directly West of the regions we had in 3.0
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A new speculative timeline for upcoming units

Need Mika and Wanderer, such long waits

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know if Sumeru is that different from the other regions, or if I just need to sit down and dedicate an entire day to farming, but I'm having a much harder time gathering the level up materials then I did in the past.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
The spawns for some of them are just not convenient. The area is much larger in general on top of it. The materials in Inazuma that were specific to particular islands just felt far more convenient to farm.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone else get the Plant Chibi? I wasn't that impressed with her in the trial, but after using her with my own team of usual suspects (Hu Tao, Raiden, and Yelen), I changed my tune pretty quickly. I also went ahead and got Yomiya since I promised myself last time I'd pull for her on her next banner.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yeah I only had to spend around 40ish summons with the pity I had from Cyno banner so not too bad. Thinking of just sticking there, her weapon is good but kind of a bait and her constellations are far more powerful. The issue is there's going to be a run of characters I want after that so will probably force myself to save.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Omg I finally got Thoma to the final ascension, level 87. The crystals is the longest grind!

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Omg I finally got Thoma to the final ascension, level 87. The crystals is the longest grind!
The elemental ones? You know you can convert other elements to the one you want right?

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
The elemental ones? You know you can convert other elements to the one you want right?
What?! I didn't know.

I did get Thoma to 90. Now just hitting up Signora for her boss mats so I cam level up Thomas talents.

meanwhile focusing next on getting Heizou built up-- his attack animations are so cool and his swirl combined with Thoma's pyro leads to tons of damage especially when I have Kazuha too.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
What?! I didn't know.

I did get Thoma to 90. Now just hitting up Signora for her boss mats so I cam level up Thomas talents.

meanwhile focusing next on getting Heizou built up-- his attack animations are so cool and his swirl combined with Thoma's pyro leads to tons of damage especially when I have Kazuha too.
It's at the alchemy table in the second tab, yeah. You can convert the elemental gems for ascending and you can also convert weekly boss talent materials. It helps if the right one doesn't drop.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's at the alchemy table in the second tab, yeah. You can convert the elemental gems for ascending and you can also convert weekly boss talent materials. It helps if the right one doesn't drop.

Oh awesome, that was helpful, I converted and got the one I needed.

--

As my Thoma is practically in the final stages, now I can focus on perhaps an EM build for Heizou. Getting some noblesse obliges...but i guess its better to go for Viridescent Venerers...for both him and Kazuha...wow, and both prioritize EM.

Hm, I should focus on those then instead of Noblese Obliges.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
As my Thoma is practically in the final stages, now I can focus on perhaps an EM build for Heizou. Getting some noblesse obliges...but i guess its better to go for Viridescent Venerers...for both him and Kazuha...wow, and both prioritize EM.

Hm, I should focus on those then instead of Noblese Obliges.
Heizou has two DPS builds, so he can go for crit/atk as well. Both prefer Viridescent Set, so that's good for you.

However, it seems like there will be a set added that's designed for use with Scaramouche, and it sounds like it might be good for Heizou as well

2-Piece: Increases 15% Anemo DMG Bonus.
4-Piece: When Charged Attacks hit opponents, the equipping character's Normal Attack SPD will increase by 10% while Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG will increase by 40% for 15s.

Whether it'll be better than VV for anemo DPS characters like Scara or Heizou remains to be seen I guess. My guess is maybe not if you already have ideal stats on existing artifacts.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Heizou has two DPS builds, so he can go for crit/atk as well. Both prefer Viridescent Set, so that's good for you.

However, it seems like there will be a set added that's designed for use with Scaramouche, and it sounds like it might be good for Heizou as well

2-Piece: Increases 15% Anemo DMG Bonus.
4-Piece: When Charged Attacks hit opponents, the equipping character's Normal Attack SPD will increase by 10% while Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG will increase by 40% for 15s.

Whether it'll be better than VV for anemo DPS characters like Scara or Heizou remains to be seen I guess. My guess is maybe not if you already have ideal stats on existing artifacts.
what even, that does sounds like a good set for heizou, hm, I guess I will hold off on him then until that comes.

not that it should be hard considering i should get Childe in 3 or so days and have never touched the domain for his artifacts at all.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
not that it should be hard considering i should get Childe in 3 or so days and have never touched the domain for his artifacts at all.
You shouldn't need to, just use the Strongbox system. It's always better to get rid of old shitty artifact fodder than use Resin to farm a domain like that one. Too few really want Heart of Depth or Blizzard Strayer.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
My primogems are ready for Wanderer (Scaramouche), maybe probably got for 3 copies.