Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
his name is shopin he passed the hansung test by praying and then picking door, he gets mopped by anak in crown game then fails the position test.
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Why does Androssi have a play button on her shirt? :lmao
Because she wants Baam to touch her boobs. Reminds me of a preface from Oda in a late One Piece volume when he says that he can't help himself but touch that play button even if it's on paper.

Androssi's answer was naive, but at least she has the smarts to say that the machine did not intend to teleport Baam there anyway.

Very intrigued by Emily for which we never had a proper closure. And very intrigued that the machine called Baam the "not promised".

And reading further comments. "Machine God", Emily being irrational, that random device asking such question, the 13 GW fighting machines....mmh. Maybe they sealed the tower because there is an IA god up there.

Also, wasn't Goruro supposed to bring them to the rev ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The answer to the machines question was "the one who knocks"
"The Sun".

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Because she wants Baam to touch her boobs. Reminds me of a preface from Oda in a late One Piece volume when he says that he can't help himself but touch that play button even if it's on paper.

Androssi's answer was naive, but at least she has the smarts to say that the machine did not intend to teleport Baam there anyway.

Very intrigued by Emily for which we never had a proper closure. And very intrigued that the machine called Baam the "not promised".

And reading further comments. "Machine God", Emily being irrational, that random device asking such question, the 13 GW fighting machines....mmh. Maybe they sealed the tower because there is an IA god up there.

Also, wasn't Goruro supposed to bring them to the rev ?

"The Sun".
Androssi's answer was the "ideal answer". It's what Baam said in the Rice Pot. But as she said it was rigged from the start so he would have failed regardless.

Emile has been created recently, she can't be that machine god. But perhaps he was used as an inspiration. I think people like Dumas, who seems to be a cyborg is probably related to these machines.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The answer is actually “shinning star”. Gustang trapping Traum in the maze was so that he too could remember and get to the destination LOL!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
2 different things

Androssi was right the machine was testing Baam
He was waiting on Baam to cancel the teleportation.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Another thing I find interesting, is that without Hwa Ryun, Rachel would have never been able to make it to the sprout! It appears she’s acting on her own right now!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
the last words of the robot confirm.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Stars only appear at night LOL!!! MO the orb that appeared behind Dark Bam is the “shining star”. Rachel’s dream to see the stars was never about actual stars it was about beings greater than the FHs, Axis’!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Stars only appear at night LOL!!! MO the orb that appeared behind Dark Bam is the “shining star”. Rachel’s dream to see the stars was never about actual stars it was about beings greater than the FHs, Axis’!!!
I don't think that fits with what we have been told about icarus or arlen and its clear that rachel's goal has deep connections to both. Icarus presumably wanted to reach the stars as well... does that mean she wanted to be greater than the family heads or an axis?

Androssi's answer was the "ideal answer". It's what Baam said in the Rice Pot. But as she said it was rigged from the start so he would have failed regardless.

Emile has been created recently, she can't be that machine god. But perhaps he was used as an inspiration. I think people like Dumas, who seems to be a cyborg is probably related to these machines.
Hmmm, a machine that uses an armor remotely? Sounds a bit convoluted.... Dumas does seem to not be too talkactive but maybe now that he has been sent on a solo mission he will act differently.

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
1) Backtracking a little, Who exactly is Backing, supporting, and empowering Rachel at this time. When Bam and co need to go places, they seem to have to make strenous effort to get there, yet Rachel just manages to get around everywhere without any problems. She even has willing Henchmen ready to beat people up at her behest. Somehow Rachel magically knows where to go to make her mischeif and how to get there, and once there, there always seem to be willing cronies ready to bend over and do her bidding. She even know everything there is to know about the Tower, and the Navigators etc.. Contrast that with Bam needing to borrow shuttles and Androssi's Bong Bong all the time.

As I read this current chapter, I wondered whether the weird questions and bad teleportation that happened to Bam's ship was the expected foul play from Rachel.

Rachel used to be sponsored by a faction of FUG back in a day, but now she seems to be an independent agent. Or could she be working for Gustang? otherwise what interest (besides raw mischief), might she have in the outcome of this match between Gustang and Traumeiri.

2) Looking ahead, I wonder when the other Family heads will show up. I Can't imagine them not being intrigued by this match/ marriage/ debacle.

3) After this who matter has been resolved I would like Bam to go and train with Baekryuun and Urek. One is the strongest wave controller, the other is just plain overpowered. Bam might be able to flex his power and push his limits around the two of them.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
1) Backtracking a little, Who exactly is Backing, supporting, and empowering Rachel at this time. When Bam and co need to go places, they seem to have to make strenous effort to get there, yet Rachel just manages to get around everywhere without any problems. She even has willing Henchmen ready to beat people up at her behest. Somehow Rachel magically knows where to go to make her mischeif and how to get there, and once there, there always seem to be willing cronies ready to bend over and do her bidding. She even know everything there is to know about the Tower, and the Navigators etc.. Contrast that with Bam needing to borrow shuttles and Androssi's Bong Bong all the time.
Gustang was talking to an unknown person and he gave some help to this unknown person's peon, peon referring to Rachel. Dunno which chapter was that. So there's someone above Rachel using her for their needs. Also Gustang did grant Rachel 3 wishes, which we still doesn't know. And Rachel seems to have befriended Bellerir, maybe some other PB too.

And at first, Headon used Rachel to bait Baam into climbing. Both before the f1 test, and after when Rachel got Ghost as companion (and Endorsi as bonus).

3) After this who matter has been resolved I would like Bam to go and train with Baekryuun and Urek. One is the strongest wave controller, the other is just plain overpowered. Bam might be able to flex his power and push his limits around the two of them.
The one thing I'm hoping for after this match is Baam having no longer an immediate goal. Since Last Station chapter, Baam has given himself the goal to save his teacher, he went for a training trip for 2 years, then did some preparation for the nest battle, namely the whole cage arc. Afterwards, nest battle happened, and he saved his teacher, cool. But he's immediately caught by Traumerei, and ever since that, his new immediate goal is well, to run away from him (then Gustang later on).

After all said is done, I want some respite for Baam, so he has some self reflection to do and to decide where he needs to go next. Hopefully, not FH warring related, got enough of that for a while.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It's also what Urek said to him. It's not a coincidence that he reappeared this chapter.

It's always been weird that Rachel was given such command over something as incredible as Emily, so I wonder if she gave the Workshop info on the ancient machine god which they then applied to Emily. If so, is that machine god connected to Icarus is some way.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Maybe Baam's dark change will actually happen in this arc. Urek stressed the importance of keeping your self, regardless of what you see, hear and even live through in the Tower. Zahard is a prime example who couldn't keep his self, he went from adventurer conquering floors to king ruling the tower. Another one would be Eduan from honorable warrior, to debauch man seeking pleasure of the flesh. Gustang lamented that they, the great warriors, lost importance in the tower (I would even say, become part of the painting that is the tower), and he wants to know the truth why they stopped climbing.

Baam would want to keep his self, though he does struggle, his shoulders seem to bend a little as he keep going on. It would be a classic story telling that the MC strays a little during his journey, so I'm expecting something bad to happen, in order for Baam to snap. He could go on a rampage a little. Then next arc we switch POV, to Wangnan specifically, and I want this guy to be the one to put Baam back in the right path. It's one way to give important tot his guy who wish to change the tower for the better. And maybe start the whole prince of the red district arc.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think that fits with what we have been told about icarus or arlen and its clear that rachel's goal has deep connections to both. Icarus presumably wanted to reach the stars as well... does that mean she wanted to be greater than the family heads or an axis?
LMFAO let’s be for real here. Icarus and Rachel do not know what a star is, they’ve both never seen one lol.

in the WEBTOON t/l Icarus says - “… I do have one small wish. At the end of this adventure… Perhaps I can find a place by his side. As long as I can die while beholding ITS dazzling brilliance…”

Whatever IT is referring to - it is not V and it’s in the the tower!!!

I believe the fan t/l uses “shining brightly”

both are ways to describe a star(the Sun) LOL.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Perhaps V originally had the Dark Orb and passed it down to Bam or it was buried deep inside Bam

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Couple of filler chaps, SIU taking a break I see.

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I
Baam would want to keep his self, though he does struggle, his shoulders seem to bend a little as he keep going on. It would be a classic story telling that the MC strays a little during his journey, so I'm expecting something bad to happen, in order for Baam to snap. He could go on a rampage a little.
He already went on a rampage twice against Kallavan and White, both involving his friend/teacher. Yet he still managed to keep his self regardless. I think if there's one thing that would completely break Bam's spirit and send him down the wrong path, it would be Khun's death.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Then next arc we switch POV, to Wangnan specifically,
Ugh. Eww. No.

Pretty much a paragraph illustrating why Baam needs to say fuck it and decide to annihilate the Tower. Any place that dares to give something like Rachel preferential treatment over him deserves nothing else.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
LMFAO let’s be for real here. Icarus and Rachel do not know what a star is, they’ve both never seen one lol.

in the WEBTOON t/l Icarus says - “… I do have one small wish. At the end of this adventure… Perhaps I can find a place by his side. As long as I can die while beholding ITS dazzling brilliance…”

Whatever IT is referring to - it is not V and it’s in the the tower!!!

I believe the fan t/l uses “shining brightly”

both are ways to describe a star(the Sun) LOL.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Perhaps V originally had the Dark Orb and passed it down to Bam or it was buried deep inside Bam
Folk in the tower do have a context of what stars are at least. Early in the story aguero made the stars they saw at night were fake and every floor had them. I don't know if they understand stars as a massive celestial bodies undergoing nuclear fusion but there's at least some context there. I feel like rachel does know what she is after and it's us who are in the dark.

IIRC eduan made the case that he had never seen an orb when bam was learning to use it. I think we can safely infer than gustang, blosom, v and arlene werent' orb users of any type. V's most likely attribute was a needle considering the black march and how his depictions pretty often have a needle. I do think the "black" we see from bam comes V and is potentially a secondary or potentially part of a secondary attribute.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Folk in the tower do have a context of what stars are at least. Early in the story aguero made the stars they saw at night were fake and every floor had them. I don't know if they understand stars as a massive celestial bodies undergoing nuclear fusion but there's at least some context there. I feel like rachel does know what she is after and it's us who are in the dark.

IIRC eduan made the case that he had never seen an orb when bam was learning to use it. I think we can safely infer than gustang, blosom, v and arlene werent' orb users of any type. V's most likely attribute was a needle considering the black march and how his depictions pretty often have a needle. I do think the "black" we see from bam comes V and is potentially a secondary or potentially part of a secondary attribute.
Lol c’mon now with the fake ignorance!!! The orb is rare, Eduan never said he’s never seen one before lol. He’s the one that showed Bam how to use it properly, instead of throwing it at opponents

LMFAO mod really said that Eduan had never seen an Orb before, I’m dead!!!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Lol c’mon now with the fake ignorance!!! The orb is rare, Eduan never said he’s never seen one before lol. He’s the one that showed Bam how to use it properly, instead of throwing it at opponents

LMFAO mod really said that Eduan had never seen an Orb before, I’m dead!!!!!
He is not a mod he is the third guy with more messages in the website.