Group - Group A | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group A

Round 1: Pick your top 4

• Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 72 81.8%
  • Lucy Heartfilia

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Wendy Marvell

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Irene Belserion

Votes: 80 90.9%
  • God Serena

Votes: 70 79.5%
  • Sting Eucliffe

Votes: 42 47.7%
  • Eric (Cobra)

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 30 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
1, Irene Belserion
2. God Serena
3. Mirajane
4. Cobra
At least you didn't put Lucy on the list. That'd have been embarrassing, especially since Natsu is probably better than Mira and Cobra. Lucy would probably be the first to lose.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
You mean the Mard Geer who couldnt even be stuffed getting off his chair? And the second page you gave even says that he isnt serious against them. At least against CSK, Mard recognized him as a real opponent.
If Mard couldve broken outa the stone sooner, her would have. Do you seriously expect me to believe that Mard Geer willingly chose to stay locked in stone? Ridiculous.
Fair enough he was serious vs csk at base. As for breaking out of the stone he can easily break out thru his etherious form. Csk haven't proven canonally to be above mard geer

Last edited:

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Fair enough he was serious vs csk at base. As for break out of the stone he can easily break out thru his etherious form. Csk haven't proven canonallt to be above mard geer
True, CSK has only proven himself agains base Mard, but similarly Mard has only proven that he can dodge CSK long enough for Tartaros Lucy to run out of MP(after oneshotting Jackal with the power he gave her)

**Silver**

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Natsu one-shots his way to the top....

Ice Hunter

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ohh... judging by their personality, the battle will be like this
Natsu with his fire up spirit jump in the arena and challenge everyone, Sting would agree to battle him since he is obsessed with Natsu, and same with Eric and God serena who want to test their power to other dragon slayers. Wendy think that she is not in their league yet, she know her limit and decide not to step in thier fight, same goes to Lucy who always avoid battle. Both Wendy and Lucy prefer to wait the battle result, but behind them is Mira, watching them with evil smile in her face, the battle start with 2 team battle, Natsu vs Sting vs God Serena, and Mira vs Lucy vs Wendy. And Irene...........she is not bothering with the fight and choose to change the landscape to flower garden (as shown in mount Zonia). While Natsu and the other fight to death, she arrange flowers and watch them like watching kids playing in the park.

the result of the fight, Natsu and Mira come out victorious... Irene who watch the entire fight clapping her hand and says " i see...you both launch indiscriminates attack to your opponets...being able to control such a powerful attack at once is not a small feat, i applaud you... for that... you have earned, a flower circle" Irene show them the flowers circle she arranged since the begining of the fight.

Sooooooo........ i voted Irene, Natsu, Mira, and God Serena

Last edited:

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
dragon force Natsu is arguably the strongest on Ishgar's side in terms of attack power
Laxus has much stronger attack power, Gildarts has, even Mira.
DF doesn't make Natsu stronger, it's make high MP consuming. Yes, his attack become stronger, but Natsu in DF still Natsu.
Strongest attack power? See what he did with his strike in guild (strike which must kill Zeref), just low blow-line. Even house almost not affected. And what Laxus did with his fast bolt? What Mira did?
You still think Natsu is stongest. Natsu wipe whater by his FIRE. Mira did the same thing just with her AURA.
I don't understend why people think that Natsu is strongest.

And about Serena. He is not stronger than Natsu, but Natsu did nothing against him. In last tournament many people said that Natsu can wipe all Serena's magic attacks and what we saw? Natsu - loser.

Natsu was strong with his demon power. He twoshots prehigh spriggan - Nainheart. But now he has not this power. Randy, Mari or Brad oneshot him easily.

Zelefomavis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
For me
Natsu Eileen and GS are obvious choices

Mira can last only 5 min imo, even if she could beat Sting Lucy Wendy and Cobra 1 on 1 , imo she does not make it to top 4

So who will last longer between Sting Cobra Lucy and Wendy ?

Voted for Lucy, bc of Csk. I think she can last the longer between the others (not counting top 3) because of him

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
DF doesn't make Natsu stronger, it's make high MP consuming. Yes, his attack become stronger, but Natsu in DF still Natsu.
Strongest attack power? See what he did with his strike in guild (strike which must kill Zeref), just low blow-line. Even house almost not affected. And what Laxus did with his fast bolt? What Mira did?
You still think Natsu is stongest. Natsu wipe whater by his FIRE. Mira did the same thing just with her AURA.

And about Serena. He is not stronger than Natsu, but Natsu did nothing against him. In last tournament many people said that Natsu can wipe all Serena's magic attacks and what we saw? Natsu - loser.

Natsu was strong with his demon power. He twoshots prehigh spriggan - Nainheart. But now he has not this power. Randy, Mari or Brad oneshot him easily.
DF indeed makes Natsu stronger

And his END power is no where as strong as DF.In END form he couldn't even take down Gray with his attacks.

And why should he use a large AOE based attack when his target is just a single human of average stature.If it was large group of people then it was understandable to use large attacks.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
DF indeed makes Natsu stronger
And you post moment when Natsu almost die and he got JELLAL'S POWER. Natsu didn't makes himself stronger there, he got magic power from another person. Natsu's DF (as in Tartaros and as now) is nothing for his "DF" from Etherion power or Jellal's power bs it was not his power.
DF doesn't make him stronger, it's increase magic consuming, for this reason he needed much stronger power boost in past.

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
For Dragon Force Natsu, while i certainly view him as strong, i dont view him erasing Zeref much more impressive than Gildarts cubing August. And im not trying to wank GIldarts here, cause i dont have cubing August as particularly impressive either.
Zeref imo, was erased because with FH he no longer had to worry about keeping his guard up, same with August and Crash. If August wasnt immune to magic and Zeref wasnt able to reverse time i highly doubt Gildarts and Natsu wouldve killed those two with one spell. Especially with Zeref implying that Natsu would need to fully dragonize to stand a chance against him and quite clearly viewed Dragon Force as less of a threat than Igneel's power.

So IgNatsu>DF Natsu>END imo.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
For Dragon Force Natsu, while i certainly view him as strong, i dont view him erasing Zeref much more impressive than Gildarts cubing August. And im not trying to wank GIldarts here, cause i dont have cubing August as particularly impressive either.
Zeref imo, was erased because with FH he no longer had to worry about keeping his guard up, same with August and Crash. If August wasnt immune to magic and Zeref wasnt able to reverse time i highly doubt Gildarts and Natsu wouldve killed those two with one spell. Especially with Zeref implying that Natsu would need to fully dragonize to stand a chance against him and quite clearly viewed Dragon Force as less of a threat than Igneel's power.

The difference between Gildarts cubing August and Natsu vaporizing Zeref is that cubing is what Gildarts' magic does by nature. He didn't break August into pieces with sheer force, that's just the effect that his magic has. The same can't be said for Natsu's magic, which makes vaporizing Zeref's body a much more impressive feat than Gildarts'.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
And his END power is no where as strong as DF.In END form he couldn't even take down Gray with his attacks.
And you think it is End weak, not Gray strong? In that state Natsu was prehigh spriggan lvl.
Natsu's DF in Tartaros did nothing to Mard while Gray at least damage him in the end.

And why should he use a large AOE based attack when his target is just a single human of average stature.If it was large group of people then it was understandable to use large attacks.
And why Natsu always used his mega AOE roar in every 1x1 fight?? His Laxused roar on Tenru was bigger than Acno's. And that's for one foe.
I say it again - Natsu's strongest strike didn't destroy even guild hall while his aura in second GMG wipe whole arena.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The difference between Gildarts cubing August and Natsu vaporizing Zeref is that cubing is what Gildarts' magic does by nature. He didn't break August into pieces with sheer force, that's just the effect that his magic has. The same can't be said for Natsu's magic, which makes vaporizing Zeref's body a much more impressive feat than Gildarts'.
Not really, breaking something apart requires energy, burning something up requires the same. Gildarts can break rocks, Natsu can melt em. Doing the same to people is no different.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
And you post moment when Natsu almost die and he got JELLAL"S POWER. Natsu didn't makes himself stronger there, he got magic power from another person. Natsu's DF (as in Tartaros and as now) is nothing for his "DF" from Etherion power or Jellal's power bs it was not his power.
DF doesn't make him stronger, it's increase magic consuming, for this reason he needed much stronger power boost in past.
You are saying in contrast to what has been stated canon.

Sure Jellal gave him him power(even though that was exhausted Jellal) but it only allowed him to enter DF then.DF has been stated the strongest form of a DS.Infact you cannot enter DF unless your power gets multiplied.Natsu himself has said that he becomes powerful in DF.

And you think it is End weak, not Gray strong? In that state Natsu was prehigh spriggan lvl.
Natsu's DF in Tartaros did nothing to Mard while Gray at least damage him in the end.
Gray had Slaying advantage against END,while END's roar against Gray did not take him down.Only thing END had was his CP>Gray's M.P.

And yes Gray had Slaying advantages against Mard Geer too.

And why Natsu always used his mega AOE roar in every 1x1 fight?? His Laxused roar on Tenru was bigger than Acno's. And that's for one foe.
I say it again - Natsu's strongest strike didn't destroy even guild hall while his aura in second GMG wipe whole arena.
Natsu never used a high AOE attack afger timeskip against a single person.He used it against group of people in GMG.Against Alvarez Troops too he used a high AOE attack.Infact against Zeref in Igneel powered FDKM he used something similar to Demolition fist then also

Or do you believe Natsu in his Base state casually melted a city sized stadium with his aura,can't destroy a buliding size Guildhall with an actual strong attack with all M.P. concentrated in his strongest form if he actually wanted?

Well that's because he doesn't need to use a large AOE attack against a single person.

Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada

What has Laxus, Gildarts, or Mirajane that is on the same level as erasing Zeref's body? Zeref had to use Fairy Heart's power to reverse time to put himself back together. Anyone who is not immortal or can't reverse time would probably be dead if they took an attack like that.

Laxus' best feat is taking down Wall with red lightning. Wall is weak to lightning and nowhere near Zeref's level. Gildart's empyrean's best feat is destroying the Historia of God Serena, which is nowhere near Zeref's level. How much damage did Gildart's true heaven attack do to August? Natsu evaporated the lake with his body heat, and the body heat alone started to burn up Jacob. Mirajane barely receded a shoreline, and she had could only beat Jacob when he chose to close his own eyes. Natsu wasn't using his power against God Serena's. God Serena's attacks was obviously weaker than Zeref's magic, and Natsu burned that away when he entered dragon force. He would have easily overpowered God Serena's attacks if he used demolition fist. Easily. What do you mean Natsu didn't two-shot Neinhart with his own power? Yes he did.

Dragon Force is way stronger than END mode. END mode's attacks were stopped by Erza bare handed. DF Natsu's attack would erase pretty much anyone with a direct hit. You either have to be immortal and can reverse time like Zeref, or be able to negate the spell altogether like August.

And you post moment when Natsu almost die and he got JELLAL'S POWER. Natsu didn't makes himself stronger there, he got magic power from another person. Natsu's DF (as in Tartaros and as now) is nothing for his "DF" from Etherion power or Jellal's power bs it was not his power.
Natsu's base mode alone is stronger than Dragon Force during Oracion Seis or Tower of Heaven. He would oneshot someone with Zero with the same effort it took to defeat Bluenote. It's so obvious that Dragon Force now was stronger than Dragon Force 2 time-skips ago. His entire left arm is dragonized.

Last edited:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
What has Laxus, Gildarts, or Mirajane that is on the same level as erasing Zeref's body? Zeref had to use Fairy Heart's power to reverse time to put himself back together. Anyone who is not immortal or can't reverse time would probably be dead if they took an attack like that.

Laxus' best feat is taking down Wall with red lightning. Wall is weak to lightning and nowhere near Zeref's level. Gildart's empyrean's best feat is destroying the Historia of God Serena, which is nowhere near Zeref's level. How much damage did Gildart's true heaven attack do to August? Natsu evaporated the lake with his body heat, and the body heat alone started to burn up Jacob. Mirajane barely receded a shoreline, and she had could only beat Jacob when he chose to close his own eyes. Natsu wasn't using his power against God Serena's. God Serena's attacks was obviously weaker than Zeref's magic, and Natsu burned that away when he entered dragon force. He would have easily overpowered God Serena's attacks if he used demolition fist. Easily. What do you mean Natsu didn't two-shot Neinhart with his own power? Yes he did.

Dragon Force is way stronger than END mode. END mode's attacks were stopped by Erza bare handed. DF Natsu's attack would erase pretty much anyone with a direct hit. You either have to be immortal and can reverse time like Zeref, or be able to negate the spell altogether like August.
I agree.It's sad that Hiro even highlighted that fact that Mira could defeat Jacob only because he closed his eyes in one recent volume ending,indicating otherwise Jacob would have won making it clear to us how far she has fallen back.

Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Not really, breaking something apart requires energy, burning something up requires the same. Gildarts can break rocks, Natsu can melt em. Doing the same to people is no different.
Actually, I don't think Gildarts used crash against August. He probably used disassembly, which was the same spell he used against Natsu during Tenrou. That spell wasn't really lethal. It just divide the target up into smaller chunks. If Gildarts used crash, and it worked against August then I would have expected there to be blood even if August was able to dispel caster magic.

In any case, I doubt Gildarts would have been able to kill August with a direct attack. When he landed his true heaven attack August simply tanked it. August wouldn't have had any defense from this attack. Even if Zeref didn't think he needed to guard against DF Natsu's demolition fist, he didn't guard against IgNatsu's punch either. DF Natsu's punch may not have been able to kill Zeref, but it probably would have scattered his body and taken him some time to recover. Whereas if Gildarts did the same to August with true heaven, August wouldn't have recovered at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.