Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No way.

I've probably read all blog posts about Princesses and I didn't see anything about that.

Besides, SIU said that Yuri is a character for the later parts of Tower of God.

The Yuri and Tiara tag team suggests they're comparable combatants TBH.

And Tiara left with zero damage because she used her reality warping powers to make herself invulnerable.

Eh, we don't know that the Pen is easy to destroy.
Them being a tag team means absolutely nothing. Eduan is the second strongest FH, bloodmadder should be in the lower ranks of great warriors and yet together they are so compatible they are said to be unbeatable. Of course, the gap between them isn’t big however that proves you don’t have to be of equal strength to someone in order to be a good matchup. Tiara is a good matchup for anyone because her hax allows her to copy shinsu qualities aswell as other things, even if the gap is large they will still work regardless. That’s most likely the reason siu made them drunk to begin with tbh

Is her being invulnerable supposed to prove anything or act as a negative ? That’s literally her ability of course she used it

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
After all of this I am going to be really sad if all the chapter is about Team Baam with Lobadon and the FUG trio meeting :XD.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Nah, EOS Yuri should be far above the Ha Twins:
  • Takes the most after Yurin +
  • Greatest talent +
  • Central power +
  • Princesses > 10 Families

Princesses > 10 Families suggests that high tier Princesses are to Regents as Regents are to Branch Leaders.

Peak Yuri would beat both Ha Twins at the same time and comfortably at that.

Tower of God hasn't had any considerable time skip and we've already moved to Rak oneshotting powerful Advanced Rankers/High Rankers.

Even Season 2 Yuri's standing was ambiguous.

SIU said that Jinsung was the strongest person Baam had met excluding Yuri and Urek.

And we have Yuri comparing herself to Kallavan.

Her attacks didn't hurt him, but she didn't ignite the Green April when she attacked him, so she wasn't really trying back then.

If SIU makes Yuri >= CCs it won't contradict his blog posts or Yuri's own portrayal.

I'm not saying that Yuri is necessarily that strong, but her strength is very ambiguous and SIU can make her show out as stronger than Jinsung without contradicting his previous statements.
I mean, it's true that her portrayal has been ambiguous, in the sense that there is an off chance that after igniting two 13th Months tier weapons simultanuosly and pulling off a transcendental skill once she finds herself back against the wall, she might be able to compete with CC's being an High Ranker princess that won the genetic lottery from the Ha Family. With that in mind, Kirin is someone that Evankhell tier fighters have no hope against even in group, imo it's crazy not to have him as the heavy favourite right now.

For the Ha twins we just lack sufficient info to make a proper guess, we know Adori/Enne would clap them, we just have no idea how they would compare to a Hagi/Maschenny/mature Yuri (even Rank wise if Hagi is 36 thats basically really close to where i would expect the best Regents to land if people like Kirin/Dumas/Lobadon are probably already in top 50, at least the active ones). And saying that Yuri resembles Yurin more imo doesn't really say anything about their potential difference in talent, like saying that Tiara resembles Gustang more than Enne, it doesn't really mean much if the twins take after Han in a considerable amount, don't you think ?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
They are not going to stop till someone say
Phataminum was afraid of Yuri at the castle LMFAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yuri’s strength should only be 2nd to Yurin within the Ha family
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If we are talking about pure strength, Yuri is much stronger than JH! Yuri has monster strength, JH is a technician
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And Tiara left with zero damage because she used her reality warping powers to make herself invulnerable.
there’s no “because” is her technique
Stop making excuses!

i hope SIU give us a full chapter of Tiara, Yuri Vs Kirin

End Prediction: UNFINISHED FIGHT.

No way.

I've probably read all blog posts about Princesses and I didn't see anything about that.

Besides, SIU said that Yuri is a character for the later parts of Tower of God.

Death around the corner cinera for weak character like Yuri who has been taking L’s whole serie.

The day is finally here.

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland

Death around the corner cinera for weak character like Yuri who has been taking L’s whole serie.

The day is finally here.
You do realise that "saving Yuri" doesn't mean literally "saving her from a planned death" but rather "not having her appear until later part of the story", right? I mean for someone who shits on fan t/l left and right you don't seem to comprehend what you are reading.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yuri needing to use a Transcendental Skill to fight CC would make her another Jinsung. Who is barely CC tier an depends heavily on his DTG. We haven't seen all she can do but Rose Shower is one of her strongest techniques and an injured Kallavan dealt with it like it was nothing.

As she is now I think she is at the level of a BH(but not the strongest ones). At the same level as Elbaba overall. Same for Tiara of course.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You do realise that "saving Yuri" doesn't mean literally "saving her from a planned death" but rather "not having her appear until later part of the story", right? I mean for someone who shits on fan t/l left and right you don't seem to comprehend what you are reading.
Yes, i have two options
I just chose to believe is death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yuri needing to use a Transcendental Skill to fight CC would make her another Jinsung. Who is barely CC tier an depends heavily on his DTG. We haven't seen all she can do but Rose Shower is one of her strongest techniques and an injured Kallavan dealt with it like it was nothing.

As she is now I think she is at the level of a BH(but not the strongest ones). At the same level as Elbaba overall. Same for Tiara of course.
You need to stop saying this!
JH destroy Duma’s arm and chest before
making the last attack

broke Kallavan nose before final attack

the guy is an L but you are walking the wrong
Path to judge him.
We need to start blaming siu for these “fights never finish, opps always survive” thing.

Kallavan is suppose to be dead and Dumas too,
Siu made every JH’s Opponents almost immortal is not fair!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You need to stop saying this!
JH destroy Duma’s arm and chest before
making the last attack

broke Kallavan nose before final attack

the guy is an L but you are walking the wrong
Path to judge him.
We need to start blaming siu for these “fights never finish, opps always survive” thing.

Kallavan is suppose to be dead and Dumas too,
Siu made every JH’s Opponents almost immortal is not fair!
Adonis, you can't be so critical when it's about Yuri but say that it's just SIU's bad writing for Jinsung :lmao .

Not my fault SIU used him to hype Kallavan's strength. If Dumas had been serious from the start Jinsung's TS would have never reached him. His best performance against a High Ranker has been against Pudidy, where he looked dominant.

Jinsung is like the benchmark of CC level opponents to me. But he is just barely at that level because he is too dependent on DTG to fight the strongest among them.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Adonis, you can't be so critical when it's about Yuri but say that it's just SIU's bad writing for Jinsung :lmao .

Not my fault SIU used him to hype Kallavan's strength. If Dumas had been serious from the start Jinsung's TS would have never reached him. His best performance against a High Ranker has been against Pudidy, where he looked dominant.

Jinsung is like the benchmark of CC level opponents to me. But he is just barely at that level because he is too dependent on DTG to fight the strongest among them.
Well, i can agree that siu just hate Ha family and you joined him on this…! ( me too)

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
The answer to that is that ranks are wonky an siu can do whatever he wants with them.
I agree. And that is my problem with the ranking system.

sho87

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tiara > Yuri, that's all.