Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
White was losing to "Dark Change" Baam and he was CC tier.

Counting only Towerborns: Luslec, Lobadon, Kirin, Dumas, Proust and now Yama, the Captain should be up there as well. Shinsoo Blessing has nothing to do with what you are saying. Jinsung also has a Shinsoo Blessing.
LMFAO everyone would lose to DC Bam!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yah Kal ain’t touching Luslec! Everyone else is toast tho. Proust?!?! WTF has he done?!?! He was running away after Yama broke his barrier!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lyborick was very disappointing and lame but Kallavan beat him because of the nature of his attacks.

I am not saying she necessarily needs Redan to injure him, but we know she has more in store and we are seeing more and more High Rankers who can easily defeat the latter. Even Kallavan doesn't look like a big deal anymore.

Jinsung is a Ha, so his physical abilities are superior even compared to other 10F members in general. Maschenny should be among the strongest Zahard Princesses now. If her level is around Jinsung it's going to be very disappointing. It's hard for me imagine that.
Hmm, I didn't dislike lyborick lol. Kallavan did get lucky there. SIU did say lyborick was extremely strong and we saw that he was able to stop kallavan's attacks with his bare hands... And it's worth noting he kept his cool even after kallavan powered up.

Jinsung is a bit all over the place combat wise IMO. He lost pretty hard against kallavan but SIU played the fight as if jinsung got pretty much hard countered by him. On the other hand he has help up pretty well in other fights like against pudily whom you'd think is higher up the pecking order than jinsung. That said it is worth noting pudily was able to handle jinsung in cqc. Jinsung is a ha and his physical specks are and should be high but they aren't so high that they are by default higher than specific non ha folk he might run into. As I said, pudily held his own in cqc... kallavan has much higher physical strength. Lyborick in turn had the physical strength to stop kallavan's attacks with his bare hands. As the series has advanced it doesn't seem like the ha have much of an edge over the koon on the physical angle at least. On top of that jinsung's most potent attacks would appear to be related to reverse flow control rather than reinforcement. We've seen some special versions of reinforcement before, specifically matte's concrete reinforcement and miseng's berserk thing, but these sort of thing so far seem weirdly absent so far from special ha like jinsung or yuri (unrelated but her flower shinsoo seems to be gaining more relevance by the minute).

I don't doubt mascheny is powerful but to me it's a bit of a hard sell that she is going to be lobadon-kirin tier after getting that aroused at jinsung not taking damage from her attack. And for the koon-arie-ha family to stand out so much from the rest they'd need at least several people stronger than lobadon-kirin-dumas each. Yuri made the point that if a family got uppity then the empire could unleash the princesses and eliminate a great family... Which seems plausible with adori alone but yuri made it seem like the rest of the princesses would be relevant to this as well. Doing the numbers of princesses vs great family:

Adori
Hagipherione
Mascheny
Yuri

vs
Lobadon
Kirin
Pudily
perseus
whitegarment widow
20 other branch heads
several extra high rankers, god knows how many advanced rankers and rankers

I feel like for yuri's words to have weight you need more people on the princess side that can do stuff against lobadon. I could buy hagipherione being that broken but not mascheny...

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Y’all need to stop sucking off Robadon!!! His slow ass punch ain’t hitting nobody!!!

But on that note, based off Traum’s explanation of flowers, Rob’s gran abuelo is not a shinhueh!
I wonder who gets it after Rob dies
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I can see a scenario where Mas, Yuri and White fight their family member on the Boss’ side!

Jackjohsnon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Plants are very important in Tower of God's lore. Seeing how Robadon's plant is based on the oldest tree in earth, I would guess the release of his tree will be a lot stronger than people give him credit. Luslec's spells are based on plants and I doubt any of the plants he used against Urek will be stronger than Gran Abuelo.

Robadon will still be pretty high in the pecking order of the Towerborn in general. That's a given seeing how SIU likes to draw his panels.

NAMELESS

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Anyone has any good theory on Icarus x Rachel x Arlene connection?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
LMFAO who?!?! Definitely none of the LPBs! I don’t think he enters Dumas’ armor but he can withstand/destroy the spears! I doubt any of these “current” HRs can defeat White!!!

Kallavan is blessed by shinsu, unless those clowns know shinwonryu, they ain’t doing shit to Kallavan
Nahh Kallavan skin can be penetrated by those spear of Dumas.. i don’t like Dumas but is the truth.

he definitely can’t beat Dumas armor second phase.

4 “regent” level characters in each family/fug elders/stronger princesses
sly about to lose his sh*t LOL. did you say regent?

Rachel can be Icarus daughter..

That’s Dragonia for you..

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I think kallavan should be a tier below Dumas/Robadon

1- Family Heads/Urek
2- Luslec/Adori/Enne/Molic et al
3- The bosses (pure speculation)
4 “regent” level characters in each family/fug elders/stronger princesses
5- Bam/current yama
6-Corps commanders/slayers/ evankhell/ upper level branch heads (pudidy, wgw;etc)/arch librarians (mikel, richemont)
6- lower tier branch heads/yuri
7- fodder
Baam said he would probably lose a rematch against White now

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Nothing to do with the fact that kirin has not done a single thing since the start of S3 and still you are a fan 😂

NAMELESS

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Nahh Kallavan skin can be penetrated by those spear of Dumas.. i don’t like Dumas but is the truth.

I believe the reincarnation theory. Rachel's data avatar was too similar to Icarus.

So dark change was a once in a lifetime deal?too bad.

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rachel is probably the daughter of Icurus and Traumerei out of using Enkidu to control Icurus, Icurus dies because her body wasn't compatible with Enkidu and then Rachel was given to Arlene to raise

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

I felt risque writing regent lol

He said that before learning dragon tiger gate. And while that isnt a direct power up, the move was the only thing he did that scared dumas, to the point he broke his neck. We’ve also seen that he never properly compiled his powers against dumas. Long story short, if bam and white fought again, im sure he would tap into that dark change mode again

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Icarus is the "heroine" type that Rachel admires. I don't think they are related at all. Rachel heard her stories from Arlen and ended up admiring her.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
All in all. I think when this arc ends Bam needs to go away from the battlefield and train for a few years. He has been at constant was for the longest while the cage-the walls-the lo pia battleship-the sprout. Whatever the outcome he needs to go condense his powers together. The plot can continue without him for a while. I personally never want to see him lose to a non top 30 again. His armory is above that, time for him to put it together

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, what I am going with for now is that enkido seems to have a rather unnerving affection for traumerei. Traumerei is chronically lonely. Events now seem to precede the LPB family altogether. Traumerei was happy because of the rare occurence of him getting something he wants. Traumerei might or not grow bored with enkido. At some point traumerei once again mentions he'd like to be able to get icarus to do what he wants and enkido hears. Eager to please his master or perhaps even distraught over traumerei's increasing indifference enkido attempts to possess icarus. Which causes her to, dunno, explode? Traumerei having lost the once vermin he actually cared for decides to eliminate the unpleasant memory of his negligence. He starts his family without the one being he wanted to start this.

I do feel compelled to point out that nothing in this train of unhinged guesspeculation explains in any way wtf is wrong with gustang. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if gustang's motivation here is simply that he is an angry psychopath that doesn't like that zahard stopped the climb and he erased his memory to extend his stay in the tower without burning it.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It's the name of 5486-years old tree in Chille, possibly oldest in earth.
Sly don’t care about real life facts LOL

Y’all need to stop sucking off Robadon!!! His slow ass punch ain’t hitting nobody!!!
i come here everyday just to laugh 😂

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Plants are very important in Tower of God's lore. Seeing how Robadon's plant is based on the oldest tree in earth, I would guess the release of his tree will be a lot stronger than people give him credit. Luslec's spells are based on plants and I doubt any of the plants he used against Urek will be stronger than Gran Abuelo.

Robadon will still be pretty high in the pecking order of the Towerborn in general. That's a given seeing how SIU likes to draw his panels.
Get off the WEED!!! Gran Abuelo barely survived the fake shinwonryu attack where as Yuslec’s mid-flower attacks made Urek bleed!!!

All in all. I think when this arc ends Bam needs to go away from the battlefield and train for a few years. He has been at constant was for the longest while the cage-the walls-the lo pia battleship-the sprout. Whatever the outcome he needs to go condense his powers together. The plot can continue without him for a while. I personally never want to see him lose to a non top 30 again. His armory is above that, time for him to put it together
This ain’t Naruto, GTFOH with your training arc. Bam improves only when his life is on the line!!!

Interesting enough the blondie is looking up at a WINGED creature! Not sure what MASTERCLASS SIU has cooked up but we have seen minds go into their shinhueh, so I would not be surprised if the blondie could absorb the features of her winged shinhueh!!!

I’m SOO ready for the return of His Majesty and Kallavan, the story has been super dull without them!!!

LMFAO Dumas’ armor would be obliterated by an atomic explosion! Stop disrespecting the GOAT. Since receiving the EOB he’s only lost to Zahard PUT SOME MF’n respect on his name!!!

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
LMFAO Dumas’ armor would be obliterated by an atomic explosion! Stop disrespecting the GOAT. Since receiving the EOB he’s only lost to Zahard PUT SOME MF’n respect on his name!!!
I like Kallavan too; he's badass, but he got damaged from a train station arc Baam. Now, a Baam with war experience gets one-shot by Dumas. There is no fucking way Kallavan beats Dumas as we know him. You are super biased towards the characters you like. In fact, Kallavan was having difficulty dealing with Prime White. Are you saying White would also beat Dumas? If so, elaborate on how because I don't see it happening, and I don't even like Dumas as a character. He's like an Ali Express Kenpachi, but being non-biased, it is what it is!