Discussion - My Hero Academia The Movie: World Heroes' Mission (August 6th, 2021) | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion My Hero Academia The Movie: World Heroes' Mission (August 6th, 2021)

JazzMazz

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Looks like he might be in a mech/power suit like I predicted
That could be an interesting idea.

Maybe that's part of his philosophy?

cracker

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
That could be an interesting idea.

Maybe that's part of his philosophy?
Should be. Since I don't know the full plot it was just an early guess. It's possible he could have been a hypocrite and have a quirk just wanted to get rid of everyone else with a quirk or a darker plot, the group has quirks and plans to mass suicide after they rid the world of other quirks.

That has to be one heck of a power suit though if the finale is him vs Deku, Shoto and Bakugo.

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
A tech villain. Nice. Advanced robotics has taken mostly a backseat in the manga. Now, if we could get a quirkless tech powered hero at some point. Or, going further, an A.I. hero.

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States
A tech villain. Nice. Advanced robotics has taken mostly a backseat in the manga. Now, if we could get a quirkless tech powered hero at some point. Or, going further, an A.I. hero.
Tech Hero in canon? Unlikely since it would have proved All Might wrong that you can't be a hero without a quirk of some kind. And to fair, you have to be a genius and design the stuff yourself and/or have access to large sums of funding to pull it off and make it work.

Pretty much be Batman or Ironman.

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Tech Hero in canon? Unlikely since it would have proved All Might wrong that you can't be a hero without a quirk of some kind. And to fair, you have to be a genius and design the stuff yourself and/or have access to large sums of funding to pull it off and make it work.

Pretty much be Batman or Ironman.
He isnt hero though... And what possible in movie isnt guarantee going to be possible in manga.

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States
He isnt hero though... And what possible in movie isnt guarantee going to be possible in manga.
Pretty sure they're talking about the possibility of a hero that uses tech like Iron Man or Batman, seeing as how the villain here is going to be using technology for his purposes. I'm liking his mask, but his name sounds kinda weird...

I'm guessing we'll get a trailer in the next few weeks. I might be doing another story adaptation for this one, too!

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I'm liking his mask, but his name sounds kinda weird...
I wonder whats Kohei level of English is? Like being western comics nerd theres no way he is at least higher than elementary...

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States
Really curious what his quirk might be seeing his skin colour. Gives some energy manipulation/gravity manipulation vibes. He might have a quirk and uses a suit to augment his powers.

JazzMazz

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Really curious what his quirk might be seeing his skin colour. Gives some energy manipulation/gravity manipulation vibes. He might have a quirk and uses a suit to augment his powers.
His an alien from the kree empire sent to conquer Earth.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
This is just my observation, but is it just me, or is the anime being more and more influenced by western cartoons? Not that it’s a bad thing, mind you. Or is it the other way around?

AKFG is a good choice for the theme song artist though :verily.