Group - Group C | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group C

Which 4 Wizards Will Advance?

• Brandish μ

Votes: 68 80.0%
  • Erza Scarlet

Votes: 65 76.5%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 79 92.9%
  • Jura Neekis

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Kagura Mikazuchi

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Laxus Dreyar

Votes: 75 88.2%
  • Rogue Cheney

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Sherria Blendy

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Dude

Dude ween la us was fighting Wahl Icht he got rekt, he was given a huge assistance from freed by using Jutsu Shiki on him that is the only reason he won otherwise he would hbe gotten thrashed and have u forgotten Jura is a WS and was said to be the strongest human in fiore.
And were u expecting that Jura would one shot laxus I mean his first attack damaged laxu like hell
Mate Warrod himself told "Wizard Saint" was just a title,randomly given by the council whoever they thought fit.There are many mages outside the ranking who are stronger than them.

Laxus was already suffering from MPB and Wahl commented that it was a miracle that he was still alive.Add to that Wahl was immune to all lightning attacks of Laxus.

When Laxus bypassed that immunity,he one shotted Wahl Red Lightning.And it is not like that Freed directly casted that Jutsu shiki.He taught Laxus and Laxus casted that even while fighting.

And were u expecting that Jura would one shot laxus I mean his first attack damaged laxus like hell
If u want to compare the power level of Wahl and god serena who is rabked the strongest in fiore then u should stop watching/reading fairy tail
Well you said Orga is on the level of Laxus because he was able to fight him.

But the fact is Orga got one shotted by Jura while Laxus actually defeated Jura.

Not all.Hyberion(he is given a higher rank than Jura and was respected by Jura) himself said all Spriggans are on the level of God Serena.

While August hyped that one attack of Laxus could kill a Spriggan.

Laxus-a solid Spriggan Tier this arc

Defeated one Spriggan with sickness and disadvantages and hyped by August to potentially kill a Spriggan.

Jura-Still a 5th WS.Got defeated by a single Spriggan along with 3 other GOI.

Last edited:

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
So now Jura is considered Laxus level?
I'd like to believe it but you gotta bring some evidence, not some outdated feats. We're in the Alvarez arc. And in this arc, Jura didn't do anything other than getting trashed by a Spriggan in 1v4.

JuraNeekis>Gildarts

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Lamia Scale
Mate Warrod himself told "Wizard Saint" was just a title,randomly given by the council whoever they thought fit.There are many mages outside the ranking who are stronger than them.

Laxus was already suffering from MPB and Wahl commented that it was a miracle that he was still alive.Add to that Wahl was immune to all lightning attacks of Laxus.

When Laxus bypassed that immunity,he one shotted Wahl Red Lightning.And it is not like that Freed directly casted that Jutsu shiki.He taught Laxus and Laxus casted that even while fighting.

Well you said Orga is on the level of Laxus because he was able to fight him.

But the fact is Orga got one shotted by Jura while Laxus actually defeated Jura.

Not all.Hyberion(he is given a higher rank than Jura and was respected by Jura) himself said all Spriggans are on the level of God Serena.

While August hyped that one attack of Laxus could kill a Spriggan.

Laxus-a solid Spriggan Tier this arc

Defeated one Spriggan with sickness and disadvantages and hyped by August to potentially kill a Spriggan.

Jura-Still a 5th WS.Got defeated by a single Spriggan along with 3 other GOI.
Laxus was never hyped to kill a spriggan we all know that the spriggans have different powe levels like august and god serena and neinheart
Laxus doesn t know how to cast Jutsu shiki it was said that freed left it there for him
By now it is clear tht god serena is stronger than Wahl
Only people in different regions are stronge than the WS
It is clearly said that the WS here r only for fiore the continent
Therefore the WS are stronger than everyone there is a reason for Jura being amongst the high rankings of the WS
AS well they were entrusted to keep control of fiore which is a big responsibility and should be accomplished by only the utmost strobgest of all in fiore
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So now Jura is considered Laxus level?
I'd like to believe it but you gotta bring some evidence, not some outdated feats. We're in the Alvarez arc. And in this arc, Jura didn't do anything other than getting trashed by a Spriggan in 1v4.
d
He was always considered laxus level or above we can clearly see that the spriggan laxus fought is way weaker than god serena which the GoI and Jura pushed to high difficulty which is pretty impressive to me since the wizard they fought was the number 1 WS
Just because his feats weren't good in this arc it doesn't mean that he sudden lost his strength
So my point is that he remains as strong as before

Last edited:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Laxus was never hyped to kill a spriggan we all know that the spriggans have different powe levels like august and god serena and neinheart
Laxus doesn t know how to cast Jutsu shiki it was said that freed left it there for him
By now it is clear tht god serena is stronger than Wahl
Only people in different regions are stronge than the WS
It is clearly said that the WS here r only for fiore the continent
Therefore the WS are stronger than everyone there is a reason for Jura being amongst the high rankings of the WS
AS well they were entrusted to keep control of fiore which is a big responsibility and should be accomplished by only the utmost strobgest of all in fiore
August literally saved Ajeel and said that the nuke would have killed Ajeel.His words are 100% trustworthy.

Only 3 Spriggans are hyped above the rest-Larcade,August and Irene,not God Serena.

And defeating a normal Spriggan with sickness and disadvantages is much greater feat than getting defeated by another normal Spriggan with 3 other mages.
Wait what.When was Freed in Hargeon during the fight?Laxus casted it alone by himself.We can see him doing it.

Warrod told WS are fancy titles.He was not even sure whether he can defeat some of the younger mages.

And another thing Laxus was considered a WS but due to his attitude he was not given that post.Erza in TOH Arc was considered a WS level mage.See it's just a title.

Even if we consider God Serena>Wahl still it is Wahl>Jura according to Hiro Sensei himself.Hyberion himself considered all Spriggans stronger than he and i hope you won't deny Hyberion>Jura.

With all their combined efforts they couldn't even injure God Serena.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
He was always considered laxus level or above we can clearly see that the spriggan laxus fought is way weaker than god serena which the GoI and Jura pushed to high difficulty which is pretty impressive to me since the wizard they fought was the number 1 WS
He stopped being considered above Laxus the moment Laxus defeated him in GMG, and the gap increased since then.
Jura and GoI didn't ppush God Serena to high diff at all, or we might not read the same manga. This was an easy diff, would have been a stomp without this series of last-effort attacks from them. GS definitely wasn't pushed to high diff.
Being the number 1 WS doesn't mean much to me. Actually, God Serena is hyped to be Gildarts level, and he solo'ed Jura and GoI. That alone should make you change your nickname.
I'm seearching for a good reason as to why you're hypig Jura when he showed close to nothing this arc, but i don't find it.

JuraNeekis>Gildarts

Reaction score
Country
Lamia Scale
August literally saved Ajeel and said that the nuke would have killed Ajeel.His words are 100% trustworthy.

Only 3 Spriggans are hyped above the rest-Larcade,August and Irene,not God Serena.

And defeating a normal Spriggan with sickness and disadvantages is much greater feat than getting defeated by another normal Spriggan with 3 other mages.

Wait what.When was Freed in Hargeon during the fight?Laxus casted it alone by himself.We can see him doing it.

Warrod told WS are fancy titles.He was not even sure whether he can defeat some of the younger mages.

And another thing Laxus was considered a WS but due to his attitude he was not given that post.Erza in TOH Arc was considered a WS level mage.See it's just a title.

With all their combined efforts they couldn't even injure God Serena.
They injured god serena for sure it's confirmed that god serena > Wahl
Warrod could get defeated by younger mages vecause being old gives u less durability!
U r underestimating Jura so badly seems that u forgot what he did in the GMG arc

Last edited by a moderator:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
They injured god serena for sure it's confirmed that god serena > Wahl
Warrod could get defeated by younger mages vecause being old gives u less durability! Use ur brain
U r underestimating Jura so badly seems that u forgot what he did in the GMG arc
I remember GMG arc.An arc 1 year ago where Laxus defeated Jura.

And don't tell other users "use your brain" is offensive and mean and against forum rules.Please refrain from commenting like this further.

Wahl>Hyberion>Jura though there is no evidence of Serena>Wahl atleast in the Manga itself other than subtle hints.

JuraNeekis>Gildarts

Reaction score
Country
Lamia Scale
He stopped being considered above Laxus the moment Laxus defeated him in GMG, and the gap increased since then.
Jura and GoI didn't ppush God Serena to high diff at all, or we might not read the same manga. This was an easy diff, would have been a stomp without this series of last-effort attacks from them. GS definitely wasn't pushed to high diff.
Being the number 1 WS doesn't mean much to me. Actually, God Serena is hyped to be Gildarts level, and he solo'ed Jura and GoI. That alone should make you change your nickname.
I'm seearching for a good reason as to why you're hypig Jura when he showed close to nothing this arc, but i don't find it.
Believe me GS is way stronger than Gildarts
I remember GMG arc.An arc 1 year ago where Laxus defeated Jura.

And don't tell other users "use your brain" is offensive and mean and against forum rules.Please refrain from commenting like this further.

Wahl>Hyberion>Jura
There is no way hyberion is weaker than Wahl
In a 1v1 Hyberion can wipe the floor with laxus

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Believe me GS is way stronger than Gildarts

There is no way hyberion is weaker than Wahl
In a 1v1 Hyberion can wipe the floor with laxus
So you think Hyberion was dreaming when he said all Spriggans are on the level of God Serena thereby accepting he is weaker than them.Please read chapter 441.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
@JuraNeekis>Gildarts august is old but no1 diff pretty much any younger mages so ur logic is debunked. @Takuan great post man i was laughing my butt off while reading it.

GOI was said to stronger than jura and all 4 combined couldnt give GS a mid diff fight. so logically speaking GS no diff jura by himself. GS isnt no diff laxus because laxus have shown why he is sprrigan tier. GS>wahl yesbut the only reason why laxus had an hard time because he was sick and was fighting some1 that was immune to his lighting if jura was in the same postion he would have a hard time too. if laxus was healthy he would use RL to one shot wahl. laxus>>jura at this point.

gs=gildartz by hype gildartz is slighty stronger than laxus.

Last edited:

JuraNeekis>Gildarts

Reaction score
Country
Lamia Scale
I truly do not understand why there are so many laxus and jellal wankers right now until further research and thorough investigation I wil have no idea why

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
I truly do not understand why there are so many laxus and jellal wankers right now until further research and thorough investigation I wil have no idea why
laxus beat jura jellal almost beat jura without going all out in the gmg people will beleive that laxus and jellal>jura all jura has is fake hype from makarov sayiing he is on gildart lvl when he lost to laxus

JuraNeekis>Gildarts

Reaction score
Country
Lamia Scale
There is no way laxus> Jura
Tht is my opinion everyone's opinion needs to be respected within the forum. I respect ur even if I dont
agree with it

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Laxus: Beat a mid tier spriggan half dead and almost oneshotted Ajeel with a nuke

Jura:got rekt by a mid-high tier sprig with 4 other WS helping him
WS is just a hype title y'know

Laxus also already beat Jura in GMG lol
Current Laxus would beat him low diff

Anywaye my votes go to
  1. Laxus
  2. Jellal
  3. Erza
  4. Brandish

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is no way laxus> Jura
Tht is my opinion everyone's opinion needs to be respected within the forum. I respect ur even if I dont
agree with it
that fine if that ur opinion. nobody isnt gonna say stop u. but facts are laxus>jura. i could say IMO lucy no diff acno but that doesnt mean its a fact

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Laxus beat Jura during the GMG. Since then, he's faced and beaten stronger opponents than Jura. Jura didn't injure God Serena, at least not in any visible fashion.

JuraNeekis>Gildarts

Reaction score
Country
Lamia Scale
Whatever but Jura passes this poll for sure
He is way stronger than erza that's a fact at least

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Whatever but Jura passes this poll for sure
He is way stronger than erza that's a fact at least
Yes, i actually think that Jura stronger than Erza too and pick him, but he will not pass. This T is hype type, not logic.

And Laxus nodiff Jura :D

Status
Not open for further replies.