Group - Group C | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group C

Which 4 Wizards Will Advance?

• Brandish μ

Votes: 68 80.0%
  • Erza Scarlet

Votes: 65 76.5%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 79 92.9%
  • Jura Neekis

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Kagura Mikazuchi

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Laxus Dreyar

Votes: 75 88.2%
  • Rogue Cheney

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Sherria Blendy

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuraNeekis>Gildarts

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Lamia Scale
Lol,Im 99.9% sure Jura wont advance :XD
The top 4 in this group outclass him greatly :hip
Not erza she got one shot by laxus when he was trying to take over fiore and laxus beat Jura extremely high diff by Jura only using his hands
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right now if laxus is beating Jura then it is only gonna be high diff

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Lol.
Never would’ve imagined the main debate in this thread would revolve around Jura.
Always figured it would involve who’d place first or how effective Brandish’s mass manipulation would be.

Anyway, Jura was probably the character Mashima shafted the hardest out of everyone who was strong before the timeskip.
It’s honestly a shame.

Last edited:

EmptySoul

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Not erza she got one shot by laxus when he was trying to take over fiore and laxus beat Jura extremely high diff by Jura only using his hands
Right now if laxus is beating Jura then it is only gonna be high diff
Lol Laxus> Erza >> Jura
Also Whyre u counting feats from a hundred arcs ago? U should count Juras current feats
Oh wait........:lmao

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
i understand ur pain bro logically speaking powersacling jura should be around laxus lvl who is above erza. hiro said jura trained during the TS but he lack feats and wasnt able to put a decent performance. but look at Natsu in 1 year he is so strong that he is easily the strongest isghar mage right now. he is able to obtain DF (the same DF that couldnt beat mard geer) was able to maybe possibly one shot base zeref. :(:( hiro just sucks at PL

JuraNeekis>Gildarts

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Lamia Scale
i understand ur pain bro logically speaking powersacling jura should be around laxus lvl who is above erza. hiro said jura trained during the TS but he lack feats and wasnt able to put a decent performance. but look at Natsu in 1 year he is so strong that he is easily the strongest isghar mage right now. he is able to obtain DF (the same DF that couldnt beat mard geer) was able to maybe possibly one shot base zeref. :(:( hiro just sucks at PL
It's really a shame I still think Jura is up there
For me tier confirmed Gildarts,Laxus,Jellal, Jura

Pheromone

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Brandish, Laxus, Jellal, and TO Sherria.

Brandish can organ-bust from the start if she pleases, though I imagine Laxus and Jellal are both fast enough to prevent her senses and magic from locking onto their bodies.

TO Sherria would take down the next strongest, Erza. TO Sherria took down a Spriggan by herself, while Erza has always had assistance one way or another. Whatever Erza's durability may be, I don't see her besting TO Sherria.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States

Brandish can organ-bust from the start if she pleases, though I imagine Laxus and Jellal are both fast enough to prevent her senses and magic from locking onto their bodies.

TO Sherria would take down the next strongest, Erza. TO Sherria took down a Spriggan by herself, while Erza has always had assistance one way or another. Whatever Erza's durability may be, I don't see her besting TO Sherria.
ooohh man :gwah:gwah i was hopeing no1 brought that up and was saving that argument that if laxus or jellal were fighting a hax charatcer 1v1

Last edited:

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
laxus beat jura jellal almost beat jura without going all out in the gmg people will beleive that laxus and jellal>jura all jura has is fake hype from makarov sayiing he is on gildart lvl when he lost to laxus
Gmc Jura was stronger than Laxus.....

Laxus only beat Jura because Laxus is Fairytail mage... Jura trained 7 years while Laxus trained only 3 months, so i think its justified to say Gmc Jura was stronger...:cheez:cheez:cheez

Gmc/Jellal---->Gmc/Jura---->Gmc/Laxus

Alvarez/Laxus---->Jellal---->Jura

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
What proof is there that Jura is equal to or better than Laxus? Hell, Erza has feats better than Jura - she managed to wreck a crater with broken bones (except for her arm) whereas Jura got wrecked by one or two enemies who were outnumbered.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Laxus at most mid diffs Jura currently. God Serena is a high tier S12 who stomped post timeskip Jura. Laxus high-very high diffed Jura pre timeskip. Laxus high-very high diffed a mid tier S12. Even if want to be blind against the fact he beat him pre timeskip his feats in X792 way surpass Jura's. It's no contest. I actually think Erza or TO Sherria can anywhere from mid-high current Jura

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gmc Jura was stronger than Laxus.....

Laxus only beat Jura because Laxus is Fairytail mage... Jura trained 7 years while Laxus trained only 3 months, so i think its justified to say Gmc Jura was stronger...:cheez:cheez:cheez

Gmc/Jellal---->Gmc/Jura---->Gmc/Laxus

Alvarez/Laxus---->Jellal---->Jura
except that ur wrong here jura was hyped to be stronger than laxus. 2. we dont know if he train 7 straight years and put an as much effort compare to natsu and laxus who trained for a whole year straight. 3. laxus is a DS :derp:derp:derp

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
except that ur wrong here jura was hyped to be stronger than laxus. 2. we dont know if he train 7 straight years and put an as much effort compare to natsu and laxus who trained for a whole year straight. 3. laxus is a DS :derp:derp:derp
back in the day Wizard Saint rank was not some poor title, even Jose was strong enough to fight against Makarov....

but Mashima decided that all spriggans is par God Serena.... but the feats speaks itself how many spriggans actually defeated their opponents??? ok have to admit Fairytai mage are actually immortal...

Gmc/Jura----->Gmc/Laxus
Current/Laxus---->Current/Jura

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France

Erza would probably not best TO Sherria if TO was unrestricted, aka lasting for the entirety of the battle. But here TO is restricted to what was shown in the manga, which means that once Sherria uses one Secret Art on Erza (which erza would not be one-shot by), she becomes magicless and instantly loses her chance of winning.

Kay3795

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Brandish
Jura
Laxus
Jellal
(In order)
There is simply no way for Jura to e weaker than rogue and kagura, he is a WS and is respected amongst the high ranks. Jura would not be a WS if he would be weaker than a person who got beat by a weakling like rogue and kagura. In all honesty I think Jura is stronger than Gildarts by a tiny bit.

WTF, how is Jura the WS weaker than rogue and kagura are u out of ur mind.
Just because he lacks feats it doesn't mean that he is weak!
He should at least be along at the 4. In my opinion second.
Because he is weaker lol. He's practically fodder right now lol. A fodder which, with the help of 3 other mages equal to or above him, got fodderised badly by Serena.

Enima

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
My list is....
  1. Laxus
  2. Brandish
  3. Jellal
  4. Erza
  5. Sherria
  6. Jura
  7. Rogue
  8. Kagura
Rogue and Kagura wouldn't last a minute against the top four. Jura lacks feats. TO is defined as "The potential to tap into Magic power which the person could potentially achieve in the future", but even as an adult I don't see Sherria winning against any of the top four.

Orgastthemage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Laxus definitely.

Jellal same as above.

Brandish because I take her MP as even higher than the previous two which would render them as helpless to her if she were ruthless from the get-go.

Here´s the toughie for this group.

Erza vs a full-potential(MP-wise, spell potency accounted for) Chelia(Sherria). Erza has her insane repertoire of Armor and plenty of panel time to prove her strength this arc. Sherria only had one battle against an enemy who she had slayer advantage against. In said battle, she still needed Wendy´s assist(who knows how much damage Dimaria´s full power attack would have done to her). Still, she only got her TO after quite a bit of injuries and that might have made her stature after victory against Dimaria seem less convincing(being covered in scratches and all). However, she packs huge blows that have the potency to kill unprepared mages. She also heals fairly easily and is quite the gifted child(seeing as she is very profficient in battle in spite of her age). Who knows how strong her full-potential would be against an adversary who wouldn´t be as brittle as Dimaria was against her(due mainly to the advantage Sherria had). Erza is stupidly durable and has endurance that outclasses almost every other mage I´ve read about in the manga(although Laxus and Natsu,Gray too, are impressive in their own right). I´d say Sherria may have the firepower, but her mindset and skills aren´t as honed as those of Erza(plus she´s versatile and highly adaptive, like a cockroach).

Sherria is very prodigious(given her magic type and all, but Erza is far too good a warrior given all her feats in the current arc.

Phew. I say Erza Scarlet then.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Because he is weaker lol. He's practically fodder right now lol. A fodder which, with the help of 3 other mages equal to or above him, got fodderised badly by Serena.
this means Gmc Laxus and Gmc Jellal is fodders too and anyone below that level....

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sherria doesn't even need to use Heavenly Wings to outlast Erza. Ajeel > Erza w/ no help from Bisca, people cannot forget this no matter what she's done recently. Sherria still has Sky God's Bellow and Boreas. With her trump being her self healing. I give you Erza has insane durability (you know why though) but Sherria's was pretty above average from her battle. It points more to Sherria than Erza

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Sherria doesn't even need to use Heavenly Wings to outlast Erza. Ajeel > Erza w/ no help from Bisca, people cannot forget this no matter what she's done recently. Sherria still has Sky God's Bellow and Boreas. With her trump being her self healing. I give you Erza has insane durability (you know why though) but Sherria's was pretty above average from her battle. It points more to Sherria than Erza
What TO Sherria showed against Dimaria: 10 seconds of CQC, then a God Slayer Art. With only that, TO was gone.
If you're thinking that this would be enough to defeat Erza before TO runs out, i'll have to disagree.
Her other spells (you named Sky God's Bellow and Boreas) would also consume her time of TO just like her GS secret art. At the ed of the day, she won't be able to best Erza's durability with such a low TO time.
Cannonically, the maximum TO can accomplish before Sherria runs out of magic forever is defeating Chronos. Immediately after that, TO is gone, which is a fact. Her GS magic being super effective against Dimaria, it is my belief that this power needed to defeat her isn't enough to defeat Erza.
EVEN if we assume her extremely limited ammount of TO time is as destructive as an Irene's claw swipe, Erza would still be able to beat Sherria.

Status
Not open for further replies.